Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Futurama chat

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    General Futurama Forum Category    Websites/Reviews    Number One « previous next »
: Number One  (Read 722 times)
: [1] Print
FuturamaBoard

Crustacean
*
« : 12-14-2001 17:07 »
« : 12-14-2001 17:07 »

Hello people,
             At the moment the people at The Futurama Foundation are currently working on a top50 Futurama website. The Good news is, is that This website (CGEF) Is up at Number One. We have a ready Hosting account now and are planning the new comeback site as we speak (It wont be as crap as the last one, I gave up on it coz I didnt like it myself personnaly and I only needed a few more opinions    ;) ) Im not in any competetition what so ever but You are Number One on the top 50. Look out for the website around April sometime    ;))

Jamie
Chump

Urban Legend
***
« #1 : 12-14-2001 17:20 »

CGEF and PEEL are two separate sites.
Keep up the "good" work.
]PaulFSAC[

Professor
*
« #2 : 12-15-2001 02:22 »
« : 12-15-2001 02:22 »

   
Quote
Originally posted by FuturamaBoard:
Hello people,
             At the moment the people at The Futurama Foundation are currently working on a top50 Futurama website. The Good news is, is that This website (CGEF) Is up at Number One. We have a ready Hosting account now and are planning the new comeback site as we speak (It wont be as crap as the last one, I gave up on it coz I didnt like it myself personnaly and I only needed a few more opinions       ;) ) Im not in any competetition what so ever but You are Number One on the top 50. Look out for the website around April sometime       ;))

Jamie


I think making Number 1 announcements prior to your opening is a bit off, since some other new site may come along and blow CGEF (that's about as likely as one large meteor hitting the Earth in that time) away in the time before you get the site up and running, and who's making descisions about the Numbering?  are you going to have a voting form, so that visitors can vote a site No.1 democratically?

This is not griping from a fellow rival webmaster, who runs one of the top sites, just pointing something out.
[-mArc-]

Administrator
Liquid Emperor
**
« #3 : 12-15-2001 02:55 »
« : 12-15-2001 02:55 »

I see one sad problem ...
there are hardly 50 futurama pages online worth visiting ...
Maybe give it a name that doesnt bind you to a fixed number.
the_AmyLover_1

Delivery Boy
**
« #4 : 12-15-2001 07:29 »
« : 12-15-2001 07:29 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by FuturamaBoard:
Hello people,
             At the moment the people at The Futurama Foundation are currently working on a top50 Futurama website. The Good news is, is that This website (CGEF) Is up at Number One. We have a ready Hosting account now and are planning the new comeback site as we speak (It wont be as crap as the last one, I gave up on it coz I didnt like it myself personnaly and I only needed a few more opinions      ;) ) Im not in any competetition what so ever but You are Number One on the top 50. Look out for the website around April sometime      ;))

Jamie

no relation.

 - Jamie
Greg Durand
Bending Unit
***
« #5 : 12-15-2001 16:51 »

Ahh, cool. Good idea for a site. Reminds me of my old Cartoons Top 50.  :)
Marc's right, though, there aren't many Futurama sites out there. But oh well, it's a good idea. Think up good stuff for it.  :)
futurefreak

salutatory committee member
Moderator
DOOP Secretary
*
« #6 : 12-21-2001 20:10 »

hey welcome to PEEL FuturamaBoard!  :)
Mitsui

Starship Captain
****
« #7 : 12-22-2001 07:54 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by ]PaulFSAC[:
   


This is not griping from a fellow rival webmaster, who runs one of the top sites, just pointing something out.
Of course it's not  ;) :p.

 No but seriously I think the whole site is a good idea, but I also agree with the general point about voting that Paul made. Maybe there could be two top 50's, one voted and the other done in the original way?   :cool:

futurefreak

salutatory committee member
Moderator
DOOP Secretary
*
« #8 : 12-30-2001 14:25 »

hey Mitsui where did you get those fry pics for your sig? i love em  :love:
Greg Durand
Bending Unit
***
« #9 : 12-30-2001 16:03 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by futurefreak:
hey Mitsui where did you get those fry pics for your sig? i love em   :love:

Probably narrowly-traced pictures from frame-grabs.
Mitsui

Starship Captain
****
« #10 : 12-31-2001 04:22 »
« : 12-31-2001 04:22 »

Yup. Greg got it in one. The one on the left is from "When Aliens attack" (I think) and the other one is from Space Pilot.

BTW thanks FF!  :D

: [1] Print 
« previous next »
:  

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.098 seconds with 90 queries.