Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Futurama chat

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    General Futurama Forum Category    Melllvar's Erotic Friend Fiction    A Tribute to Fry, Music Video Style « previous next »
: A Tribute to Fry, Music Video Style  (Read 865 times)
: [1] Print
Kif White

Bending Unit
***
« : 04-25-2003 16:18 »

Hey all

I've got something all fans of Fry should enjoy, a tribute music video to him I call 'Fry 2 B Stupid' that I made showing various clips from the show to the music of "Dare to Be Stupid" by 'Weird Al' Yankovic. Thanks to Robert Muldoon and Gort for helping me out with it. Oh, and to 'Weird Al' himself for the great song

Download 'Fry 2 B Stupid' from TLZ at http://www.leela.com.ar/videoclips/misc.shtml  then scroll to the bottom of the page, and there it is

Enjoy

IMPORTANT NOTE: This video contains clips from most of the episodes aired, all the way up to the most recent ("The Why of Fry" ) so if you don't want to be spoiled and haven't seen these episodes, you may not want to view it.
SB

Bending Unit
***
« #1 : 04-25-2003 16:31 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Kif White:
Hey all

I've got something all fans of Fry should enjoy, a tribute music video to him I call 'Fry 2 B Stupid' that I made showing various clips from the show to the music of "Dare to Be Stupid" by 'Weird Al' Yankovic. Thanks to Robert Muldoon and Gort for helping me out with it. Oh, and to 'Weird Al' himself for the great song

Download 'Fry 2 B Stupid' from TLZ at http://www.leela.com.ar/videoclips/misc.shtml  then scroll to the bottom of the page, and there it is

Enjoy

IMPORTANT NOTE: This video contains clips from most of the episodes aired, all the way up to the most recent ("The Why of Fry" ) so if you don't want to be spoiled and haven't seen these episodes, you may not want to view it.



Will this video clip be made available from other sites as well, to maximise exposure?
Kif White

Bending Unit
***
« #2 : 04-25-2003 16:41 »

LOL   :laff:

Yeah, if anybody else wants to put it up on their site, just do so. As long as you mention that I made it and 'Weird A' did the song, it's freedly distributable  :)
SB

Bending Unit
***
« #3 : 04-25-2003 16:46 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Kif White:
LOL    :laff:

Yeah, if anybody else wants to put it up on their site, just do so. As long as you mention that I made it and 'Weird A' did the song, it's freedly distributable   :)


Just checking, since you seemed in quandary over your fic going to other sites as well, so I thought the same might apply here.

Kif White

Bending Unit
***
« #4 : 04-25-2003 16:52 »

Oh, the only reason I was wondering about the fic was because it was in so many parts, with a lot more parts yet to come. I definitely WILL distribute it around at some stage, I was just wondering whether sooner was better than later. With something like that video, it doesn't really matter. It's a one-off thing.
getak2003

Bending Unit
***
« #5 : 04-26-2003 18:32 »

same true of my fics, i thought i was only going to 6, then more ideas, 12, then yet more ideas, 13-14, hopefully i can finish before i go insane. also, there are some non-series ideas floating around.....2.

i will have to wait until mine are finished before i go around distributing them. although the one shot tales can be good to go all at once.
SB

Bending Unit
***
« #6 : 04-27-2003 05:19 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Kif White:
Oh, the only reason I was wondering about the fic was because it was in so many parts, with a lot more parts yet to come. I definitely WILL distribute it around at some stage, I was just wondering whether sooner was better than later. With something like that video, it doesn't really matter. It's a one-off thing.

I would have said sooner, rather than later, so people who don't visit TLZ that often, but visit the other sites have a chance to read your work as well.
wu_konguk

Urban Legend
***
« #7 : 04-27-2003 06:22 »

Ahh that video reminds me of simpler days when robots could transform. Nice video  :)
aslate

Space Pope
****
« #8 : 04-27-2003 06:49 »
« : 04-27-2003 06:49 »

Ooh! Fry Music video things? I love these!

Can we host it on The Fry Hole?

EDIT: Oh, just read that you didn't mind, thanks for that. Oh course we'll provide the author details, but it's perfect for our site!
CyberKnight

Urban Legend
***
« #9 : 04-27-2003 07:07 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by wu_konguk:
Ahh that video reminds me of simpler days when robots could transform. Nice video   :)

Me Grimlock love movie  ;).

"Dare to be Stupid" is part of one of my favourite soundtracks (not to be confused with "Dare", which also happens to be my favourite song  ;)).

wu_konguk

Urban Legend
***
« #10 : 04-27-2003 07:14 »

Better belive you can survive
you hold the future in your hands

That song is my ring tone  :)
: [1] Print 
« previous next »
:  

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.1 seconds with 80 queries.