Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Help Search Futurama chat Login Register

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    General Futurama Forum Category    Human Resource Department    Sexiest character (excluding Amy and Leela) « previous next »
Author Topic: Sexiest character (excluding Amy and Leela)  (Read 52366 times)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print
PEE Poll: Sexiest character (excluding Amy and Leela)
Fry   -32 (26%)
Morgan Proctor   -30 (24.4%)
Bender   -6 (4.9%)
Heather (Neptunian)   -8 (6.5%)
Zapp Brannigan   -2 (1.6%)
Michelle (Fry's ex-girlfriend)   -8 (6.5%)
Barbados Slim   -1 (0.8%)
Crushinator   -5 (4.1%)
Scruffy   -2 (1.6%)
None of the above   -29 (23.6%)
Total Members Voted: 123

Frisco17

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #120 on: 09-18-2007 18:05 »

Remember though a lady that fine needs alittle romance first.
Tinyjoshua

Crustacean
*
« Reply #121 on: 09-24-2007 21:21 »

Michelle
El_Luxo

Delivery Boy
**
« Reply #122 on: 09-25-2007 13:43 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Frisco17:
Remember though a lady that fine needs alittle romance first.

Mhm, and a big bucket of Loooove

Frisco17

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #123 on: 09-25-2007 21:03 »

Or in this case 40 weight oil.
The Mullet

Delivery Boy
**
« Reply #124 on: 09-26-2007 23:06 »

Im gonna have to go with shadowstar, morgan and michelle bring out the naughty in me.  I will also have to throw in leela, shes just got a great bod, and amy, and, shit, while were at it, every girl on the show.  Lets have an orgy.  Rockin.  crushinator included.  and the planet express ship, so i can get busy at maximum capacity. 
The Mullet

Delivery Boy
**
« Reply #125 on: 09-26-2007 23:10 »

Im gonna have to agree with shadow star on this one, morgan and michelle bring out the naughty in me.  I will also have to throw out amy and leela, and every other chick on the show, fuck it lets have an orgy.  Crushinator included. And the planet express shit, so i can get busy at maximum efficiency.
Frisco17

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #126 on: 09-28-2007 22:06 »

[Zapp]
"Redundant Redundant Redundant"
[/Zapp]
jle1993

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #127 on: 09-29-2007 02:42 »

*reads post by The Mullet*

You know, I suddenly feel rather sick

*runs out of room*
FryFangirlLisa

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #128 on: 09-29-2007 03:15 »
« Last Edit on: 09-29-2007 03:15 »

FRY!!  ^_^

Yep, Fry definitely wins this contest by a large margin (in my opinion).  XD


To be perfectly honest, Fry acts so dumb, that he's cute.  Yes, he's very adorable indeed!    :D 

And he's such a sweet guy.  He likes animals (Seymour anyone?) and he always knows just what to say to cheer someone up when they're feeling down.    :love:    :love:


 
Quote
Originally posted by 1 of the gang:
I'll be the first female to throw my hat into the ring...but most of the people who have been here...well...at all can probably predict who I'm gonna say...

    :love: !!!FRY!!!     :love:
Cool!

So would you say that you're a fangirl of Fry?  Like me?  ^^


 
Quote
Originally posted by Y_L_B:
    :love:  Ooohh... Fry by far.... Espescially in that Captain  Yesterday suit!     :love:
Oh yeah!

Fry looked awesome in the Captain Yesterday suit! 

Hehe, lol.  XD


I find it funny how, in most episodes Fry has some heroic qualities about him. 

But in that particular episode, he actually became a super-hero.  That's just amazing!  XD


Anyway though, it seems there are a lot of Fry fans (and fangirls, perhaps?) around here.  Someone needs to start a Fry fan club (that is, if character clubs are allowed at these boards).  ^^


Also, yes, I admit that I have a crush on Fry. 

As far as anime/cartoon crushes go, I'm not really sure why I'm attracted to him.  But anyway, I like the fact that he's kind, sweet, funny, dense (yes, I like his denseness), and he has a cute voice. 

Overall, he's just an awesome guy.  XD
1futuramafan1

Delivery Boy
**
« Reply #129 on: 09-30-2007 03:56 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by FryFangirlLisa:
FRY!!  ^_^

Yep, Fry definitely wins this contest by a large margin (in my opinion).  XD


To be perfectly honest, Fry acts so dumb, that he's cute.  Yes, he's very adorable indeed!     :D 

And he's such a sweet guy.  He likes animals (Seymour anyone?) and he always knows just what to say to cheer someone up when they're feeling down.     :love:     :love:


   
Quote
Originally posted by 1 of the gang:
I'll be the first female to throw my hat into the ring...but most of the people who have been here...well...at all can probably predict who I'm gonna say...

     :love: !!!FRY!!!      :love:
Cool!

So would you say that you're a fangirl of Fry?  Like me?  ^^


   
Quote
Originally posted by Y_L_B:
     :love:  Ooohh... Fry by far.... Espescially in that Captain  Yesterday suit!      :love:
Oh yeah!

Fry looked awesome in the Captain Yesterday suit! 

Hehe, lol.  XD


I find it funny how, in most episodes Fry has some heroic qualities about him. 

But in that particular episode, he actually became a super-hero.  That's just amazing!  XD


Anyway though, it seems there are a lot of Fry fans (and fangirls, perhaps?) around here.  Someone needs to start a Fry fan club (that is, if character clubs are allowed at these boards).  ^^


Also, yes, I admit that I have a crush on Fry. 

As far as anime/cartoon crushes go, I'm not really sure why I'm attracted to him.  But anyway, I like the fact that he's kind, sweet, funny, dense (yes, I like his denseness), and he has a cute voice. 

Overall, he's just an awesome guy.  XD


  Billy West does his voice.  He also does the voice of the professor and Dr. Zoidberg.

  I'd have to say that I kind of like Fry too.   I feel so stupid because he is a cartoon character, but I love his boyish charm.
SonicPanther

Professor
*
« Reply #130 on: 09-30-2007 13:38 »

FRY!!!

I think I'm insane!
Frisco17

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #131 on: 09-30-2007 20:13 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by 1futuramafan1:
  I'd have to say that I kind of like Fry too.   I feel so stupid because he is a cartoon character, but I love his boyish charm.


People are always saying things like that but it isn't that weird. I mean they are written to be either like real people or to have qualities that people like. I'm not saying you should build a shrine or anything weird, I'm just saying it isn't really that strange.
bend_her

Professor
*
« Reply #132 on: 09-30-2007 23:24 »

You could, on the other hand, write really long posts here, although I don't think that would be considered very normal outside of PEEL  :)
Frisco17

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #133 on: 10-01-2007 20:43 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by bend_her:
You could, on the other hand, write really long posts here, although I don't think that would be considered very normal outside of PEEL   :)

Oh, you'd be surprised. I've seen post that were even longer than the ones here on other forums believe it or not.
1futuramafan1

Delivery Boy
**
« Reply #134 on: 10-02-2007 20:54 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Frisco17:
 
People are always saying things like that but it isn't that weird. I mean they are written to be either like real people or to have qualities that people like. I'm not saying you should build a shrine or anything weird, I'm just saying it isn't really that strange.

  That's good.  :) It's funny.  My nine year old brother goes around saying "Leela's so hot!". lol
Antonator

Delivery Boy
**
« Reply #135 on: 10-03-2007 10:37 »

Fry, for a reason that i forgot.
Frisco17

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #136 on: 10-04-2007 20:14 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by 1futuramafan1:
   That's good.   :) It's funny.  My nine year old brother goes around saying "Leela's so hot!". lol

There's a slogan for ya:
"Futurama, corrupting children since 1999"

Either that or you brother is wise beyond his years.
1futuramafan1

Delivery Boy
**
« Reply #137 on: 10-05-2007 09:11 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Frisco17:
 There's a slogan for ya:
"Futurama, corrupting children since 1999"

Either that or you brother is wise beyond his years.

  I think both.  I think a kind of corrupted him a little bit, and he is kind of mature for his age.  He has no crushes on girls in his class, but goes around saying models and actresses in their twenties are hot.
PMD

Crustacean
*
« Reply #138 on: 01-02-2008 15:19 »

Hmm Tough. Gonna have to go with Amy.
Kryten

Space Pope
****
« Reply #139 on: 01-02-2008 16:06 »

*smacks PMD in the face with the thread title*
PMD

Crustacean
*
« Reply #140 on: 01-02-2008 17:21 »

Oh  I thought it said including. Whoops. Well then it's Michelle. She was a bitch but....
FryBender4

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #141 on: 01-20-2008 16:58 »

idk its hard to chose
Andromeda

Delivery Boy
**
« Reply #142 on: 06-25-2013 16:26 »

 Zoidberg, of course! Nope, just yanking your chain on that one. I guess the most decent male character is Bender, and no, I'm not a messed-up-in-the-head robosexual for everyone's information. As for female characters, well, lets just say I haven't the faintest idea.
Tachyon

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #143 on: 06-25-2013 18:05 »
« Last Edit on: 06-26-2013 00:25 »


Grrrl, for the win!   :D



Lyra405

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #144 on: 06-25-2013 19:58 »

Heheh, none of the above ;)
Inquisitor Hein
Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #145 on: 06-25-2013 20:01 »

Cahill, of course.
When even her name is Dr. Goodensexy :D
Mr Snrub

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #146 on: 06-25-2013 21:58 »

Minx. Nothing hotter than a tragic back story, and hers is un-matchable.

When it comes to attractive dudes, surely Barbados Slim? He's like the only male with a healthy physique in the entire show.
Quantum Neutrino Field

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #147 on: 06-25-2013 22:12 »

I'd go with Colleen.
From aliens, maybe a hot female energy being. :flirt:
UnrealLegend

Space Pope
****
« Reply #148 on: 06-26-2013 00:09 »

I'll go with the Professor's girlfriend, April. (From 300BB)
Scrappylive

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #149 on: 06-26-2013 04:08 »



Quote from: Hair Robot
I'm a pretty girl. I'm a pretty girl. I'm a pretty girl.
Supahz
Poppler
*
« Reply #150 on: 06-29-2013 21:22 »


Grrrl, for the win!   :D




Ditto on this.
transgender nerd under canada

DOOP Ubersecretary
**
« Reply #151 on: 06-29-2013 21:27 »

Miss Vega 4. Those are some damn fine cilia!
My Manwich

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #152 on: 07-14-2013 06:22 »

Heather for the win.
Monster_Robot_Maniac

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #153 on: 07-23-2013 06:51 »

Vyolet. 100% Vyolet. I mean, look at that face!! :love:


Eternium

Professor
*
« Reply #154 on: 07-23-2013 11:07 »



Darlene looks pretty good... For a guy: Fry, he's to cute^^ Especially when he's grumpy and in his undies
cartoonlover27

Professor
*
« Reply #155 on: 07-25-2013 23:17 »

Frys a sexy bitch!.... I'm pretty sure I'm straight but I just voted for him anyway. Hes so sweet and cute though. Awww.

Yeah he's really cute 😘
Meerkat54

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #156 on: 07-28-2013 11:28 »


Grrrl, for the win!   :D





Non-existant belly button? :O_o:
Tachyon

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #157 on: 07-28-2013 15:37 »
« Last Edit on: 07-28-2013 15:40 »


She has an awesome attitude and she's cute; who cares whether she has a navel?

Would you reject a woman out of hand simply because she didn't have her 3rd molars?  Or an appendix?  Or the tip of her coccyx?  Or if she was missing a digit?

UnrealLegend

Space Pope
****
« Reply #158 on: 07-29-2013 00:38 »

Probably not, but I would likely reject a girl if I knew she was previously attempting to get busy with a large, scaly alien. Maybe.
Destroyer334545

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #159 on: 07-29-2013 01:29 »

I'll go with the Professor's girlfriend, April. (From 300BB)
But Skinny, right?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.136 seconds with 38 queries.