Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Futurama chat

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    General Futurama Forum Category    Human Resource Department    Lets see... Um....Er... Futurama PANIC « previous next »
 Topic locked! 
: Lets see... Um....Er... Futurama PANIC  (Read 827 times)
: [1] Print
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« : 02-09-2007 03:51 »

This is how the game works a person will say they have a question ready and someone accepts. The questioner will ask the person who accepted to name 3 Futurama related things. The person being questioned will have 24 hours to answer. If they dont answer someone else can accept and be asked a different "name 3 things" question.
If the perosn gets it right in the 24 hour time limit he/she becomes the questioner and the whole thing repeats.

Example:
PEELer1: I've got a question
PEELer2: I accept
PEEler1: Ok. Name 3 male characters that only appeared in one episode.
And so on..

I'll start us off. I have a question ready to be asked and now I'll just wait for someone to accept it.
Jicannon

Urban Legend
***
« #1 : 02-09-2007 19:54 »

Couldn't we just save time and bandwidth by just going ahead with the question? I mean...this thread wouldn't exist unless someone accepted the questions.

But, sure, go ahead. I accept. (as if I had a choice  :p)
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« #2 : 02-09-2007 23:42 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Jicannon:

But, sure, go ahead. I accept. (as if I had a choice   :p)

No, you dont have a choice.

Name 3 un-human male characters that have only appeared in one episode and their episode is in Season 4.

They dont have to be people from the same episode
Jicannon

Urban Legend
***
« #3 : 02-10-2007 10:33 »
« : 02-10-2007 10:33 »

Bigfoot, Porno Dealing Alien, Robot 1-X, Melllvar
RobotDevilRox

Starship Captain
****
« #4 : 02-12-2007 13:01 »

That's four! XD
PazuzuJr

Liquid Emperor
**
« #5 : 02-12-2007 13:09 »

this thread is v-e-r-y -- s-l-o-w

where's deca?
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« #6 : 02-14-2007 00:54 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by PazuzuJr:
this thread is v-e-r-y -- s-l-o-w

where's deca?

I just realised something.
This thread is going to be banned in a day or so, so Im abandoning ship.
Bye!
BTW its now Jicannons turn.
Dave B

Urban Legend
***
« #7 : 02-18-2007 08:14 »
« : 02-18-2007 08:14 »

   
Quote
Originally posted by Decapodian:
 I just realised something.
This thread is going to be banned in a day or so, so Im abandoning ship.
Bye!
BTW its now Jicannons turn.


Hahaha, now that's loyalty to your own made thread     :p     :p     :p "even though he's completely right", this thread will be banned, due to:

1. This thread already exists just with a slightly different rule change of accepting which only wastes bandwidth and makes the game go slow...

2. Its in the wrong place, it should be in 'General Discussion'

3. The public PEELer interest is at a very low level for this thread...

So this is just a post for the purpose of alerting a passing moderator skimming this thread, with the reasons why this thread should be closed asap   :D
Teral

Helpy McHelphelp
DOOP Secretary
*
« #8 : 02-18-2007 08:23 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Dave B:
So this is just a post for the purpose of alerting a passing moderator skimming this thread, with the reasons why this thread should be closed asap   :D

1: I don't think mods need user input on which threads need closing and why. In fact I know most of the mods hate being told what they should or should not do with a thread.

2: If people stopped posting in this thread, it would just sink down through the pages never to be heard from again. 8 out 10 threads do exactly that once their use have come to an end (conversely only 2 out 10 threads are actually locked), unless someone makes a superfluous post bumping them to the top of the forum...
Nixorbo

UberMod
DOOP Secretary
*
« #9 : 02-18-2007 08:43 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Teral:
 1: I don't think mods need user input on which threads need closing and why. In fact I know most of the mods hate being told what they should or should not do with a thread.

2: If people stopped posting in this thread, it would just sink down through the pages never to be heard from again. 8 out 10 threads do exactly that once their use have come to an end (conversely only 2 out 10 threads are actually locked), unless someone makes a superfluous post bumping them to the top of the forum...

QFT
: [1] Print 
 Topic locked! 
« previous next »
:  

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.315 seconds with 82 queries.