Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Futurama chat

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    General Futurama Forum Category    Re-Check/Weird Scenes    Anthology of Interest II (Bender) « previous next »
: Anthology of Interest II (Bender)  (Read 795 times)
: [1] Print
Deus.EXE

Crustacean
*
« : 12-28-2005 08:08 »

This is something I have noticed within the past week while Bender is dancing with the two women (Who I will call 1 and 2). As he grabs #1, #2 draws a confused face as if to say "...Huh?", but as soon as Bender begins to slobber over #1, #2 gets this huge smile on her face.  She is clearly enjoying this. 

Watching that, it disturbs me everytime.  I'm trying to get some snap shots.
Ralph Snart

Agent Provocateur
Near Death Star Inhabitant
DOOP Secretary
*
« #1 : 12-28-2005 11:43 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Deus.EXE:

Watching that, it disturbs me everytime.  I'm trying to get some snap shots.

Everything about "I, Meatbag" is disturbing.  Actually that's how I lived my life before I got married...   :nono:
NoSocialLife

Bending Unit
***
« #2 : 12-28-2005 11:59 »

Thats disturbing without any facial expressions anyway...
No.Im-Doesnt

Bending Unit
***
« #3 : 01-16-2006 18:48 »

Very True! I never noticed that
Spacedal11

Space Pope
****
« #4 : 01-16-2006 22:37 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Ralph Snart:
 Everything about "I, Meatbag" is disturbing.  Actually that's how I lived my life before I got married...    :nono:


So before you got married you were a robot turned human who after one week had about 6 layers of fat and died after making a speech? Hmm, what's death like then?
Ralph Snart

Agent Provocateur
Near Death Star Inhabitant
DOOP Secretary
*
« #5 : 01-18-2006 10:11 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Spacedal11:

Hmm, what's death like then?

About the same as life.  Hurry up and wait, bills, aggravating wife, etc...

Dave B

Urban Legend
***
« #6 : 01-20-2006 04:49 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Deus.EXE:
This is something I have noticed within the past week while Bender is dancing with the two women (Who I will call 1 and 2). As he grabs #1, #2 draws a confused face as if to say "...Huh?", but as soon as Bender begins to slobber over #1, #2 gets this huge smile on her face.  She is clearly enjoying this. 

Watching that, it disturbs me everytime.  I'm trying to get some snap shots.


lol I know a lot happens on that scene!
No.Im-Doesnt

Bending Unit
***
« #7 : 01-20-2006 18:10 »

Or happy its not her
: [1] Print 
« previous next »
:  

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.193 seconds with 70 queries.