Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Futurama chat

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    General Futurama Forum Category    Re-Check/Weird Scenes    Hermes, Amy & Zoidberg « previous next »
 Topic locked! 
: Hermes, Amy & Zoidberg  (Read 1301 times)
: [1] Print
chumpette

Crustacean
*
« : 11-20-2001 14:17 »

We all know that in the 1st ep, Fry only met Bender, Leela & the Professor... well in the 2nd ep, Hermes, Amy & Zoidberg were suddenly there with no explaination to who they are or how they got there! Can anyone help me here?  :confused:
Chumpettes_Chum

Crustacean
*
« #1 : 11-20-2001 14:18 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by chumpette:
We all know that in the 1st ep, Fry only met Bender, Leela & the Professor... well in the 2nd ep, Hermes, Amy & Zoidberg were suddenly there with no explaination to who they are or how they got there! Can anyone help me here?   :confused:

True...True...Very very True

  :confused:
totalnerd undercanada

DOOP Ubersecretary
**
« #2 : 11-20-2001 14:19 »
« : 11-20-2001 14:19 by totalnerduk »

Amy was explained: She's an intern and Prof F likes having her around 'coz she's got the same bloood type.

*Rewards self with a beer*
(Carling)
 
Zoidberg was also explained:
"This is our staff doctor"
"He's a little odd, he wears sandals"

 :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D

*Rewards self with a beer*
(Budwiser)
Chumpettes_Chum

Crustacean
*
« #3 : 11-20-2001 14:20 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by totalnerduk:
Amy was explained: She's an intern and Prof F likes having her around 'coz she's got the same bloood type.

*Rewards self with a beer*
Intern?

totalnerd undercanada

DOOP Ubersecretary
**
« #4 : 11-20-2001 14:22 »

Like an office Junior, just someone to kick around.
KENNEDY

Starship Captain
****
« #5 : 11-20-2001 14:23 »

Amy:Intern from Mars U
Zoidberg:Staff doctor
Hermes:Buerocrat
chumpette

Crustacean
*
« #6 : 11-20-2001 14:24 »

I guess he's PE's beurocrat then...
totalnerd undercanada

DOOP Ubersecretary
**
« #7 : 11-20-2001 14:24 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by KENNEDY:
Amy:Intern from Mars U
Zoidberg:Staff doctor
Hermes:Buerocrat

I did it first. I did it better.   :p   :D
chumpette

Crustacean
*
« #8 : 11-20-2001 14:35 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by totalnerduk:
 I did it first. I did it better.    :p    :D

ok. ur freakin me out now.
and u keep xplainin everythin so my topics r unsuccesful. U'v upset me!!!
  :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :finger:
sory
totalnerd undercanada

DOOP Ubersecretary
**
« #9 : 11-20-2001 14:47 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by chumpette:
 
Quote
Originally posted by totalnerduk:
 I did it first. I did it better.     :p     :D

ok. ur freakin me out now.
and u keep xplainin everythin so my topics r unsuccesful. U'v upset me!!!
   :cry:    :cry:    :cry:    :finger:
sory

Sorry. Please cheer up.

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!!!!!!!
Chumpettes_Chum

Crustacean
*
« #10 : 11-21-2001 12:18 »

She was bein' sarci...  She's just acting like that for atention...You should try it...  She seys she doesn't want everyone thinking she a cry baby...Trust me she ain't
TheMadCapper

Fluffy
UberMod
DOOP Secretary
*
« #11 : 11-22-2001 09:40 »

I think Leela, Fry, and Bender first went by during off-hours. Which is why the intern, doctor, and manager weren't around.
rach_the_tall

Space Pope
****
« #12 : 11-23-2001 02:26 »

Wizard.
winna

Avatar Czar
DOOP Ubersecretary
**
« #13 : 11-23-2001 12:14 »

I'm gonna kill that stupid wizard.
Chumpettes_Chum

Crustacean
*
« #14 : 11-23-2001 13:31 »

Wizrads Gisards!!!!!  Get th@ Chumpette?
futurefreak

salutatory committee member
Moderator
DOOP Secretary
*
« #15 : 11-23-2001 17:25 »

!!!! the wizard is Scottish!!!!!!!!!! hehehe!!!!  :p  :D
TheMadCapper

Fluffy
UberMod
DOOP Secretary
*
« #16 : 11-23-2001 17:41 »

Wait..... I'm mostly Scottish too...

::attempts to burn me at the stake and cleverly escapes with a teleport spell::
rach_the_tall

Space Pope
****
« #17 : 11-24-2001 07:34 »

 
Quote
I'm gonna kill that stupid wizard.
but then who will we blame?
chumpette

Crustacean
*
« #18 : 11-24-2001 08:53 »

Ok. They were explained.
My mistake.
Carry on.
Chumpettes_Chum

Crustacean
*
« #19 : 11-24-2001 12:24 »

R u on now Chumpette?
Sarge

Professor
*
« #20 : 11-24-2001 14:28 »
« : 11-24-2001 14:28 »

Real-time conversations make more sense on a messenger chat service, not a message board.
Langly
Starship Captain
****
« #21 : 11-24-2001 15:37 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Chumpettes_Chum:
 
Quote
Originally posted by totalnerduk:
Amy was explained: She's an intern and Prof F likes having her around 'coz she's got the same bloood type.

*Rewards self with a beer*
Intern?


You know what clinton liked having around
Nixorbo

UberMod
DOOP Secretary
*
« #22 : 11-24-2001 23:32 »
« : 11-24-2001 23:32 »

Now let's take these masks off and find out who Amy, Hermes, and Zoidberg really are!

Um, they're not wearing masks . . .

And just for finality (with no attempts at accuracy):

"This our intern, Amy Wong"
"This is our staff bureaucrat, Hermes Conrad."
"This is our staff doctor, Dr. Zoidberg.  I should warn you, he's a little odd.  He wears sandals."

And in case you haven't figured it out by now, THEY WERE ALREADY EMPLOYED BY PLANET EXPRESS!
: [1] Print 
 Topic locked! 
« previous next »
:  

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.101 seconds with 114 queries.