Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Futurama chat

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    General Futurama Forum Category    General Disscussion    Oh my god, Bender, it's your thingy! « previous next »
: Oh my god, Bender, it's your thingy!  (Read 1804 times)
: 1 [2] Print
slurm junkie

Crustacean
*
« #40 : 03-01-2007 13:30 »
« : 03-01-2007 13:30 »

while i didnt get in trouble(my wife and i are 37)
we certainly got odd looks  from everyone at thanksgiving when i was asked to say grace......one zero zero one one...... took a little explaining.


TOPD!!!!
csigler

Poppler
*
« #41 : 03-01-2007 18:46 »

I trust you ended with,

"... 2"  ;)
Volksdragon

Delivery Boy
**
« #42 : 03-01-2007 18:51 »

Oh my god, csigler, don't even TALK like that! You're going to give us all horrible nightmares!
slurm junkie

Crustacean
*
« #43 : 03-01-2007 21:36 »

yes, i ended with 2, prematurely... my wife was the only one to get the joke.

thank goodness for women who idolize bender.
Xanfor

DOOP Secretary
*
« #44 : 03-04-2007 06:41 »

I'd keep an eye on her if I were you.

slurm junkie

Crustacean
*
« #45 : 03-06-2007 05:05 »

will do....
Frobot

Starship Captain
****
« #46 : 03-10-2007 14:39 »

ive never got in any real trouble over futurama except once when i was talkin to my friend on the phone and he said something that caught me off gaurd and i screamed "great zombie jesus" my mom flipped out that had to be the harshes response ive gotton for a quote
Sine Wave

Liquid Emperor
**
« #47 : 03-10-2007 14:46 »

In my English class the other day we were watching Apocolypse Now with a sub. Well, the sub didn't skip the boobie scene like she was supposed to, and after it was on a little while I said fairly loudly "I find that the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies." The thing is, my twin sister is in the same class and sits a few seats away from me. She wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the day.
PazuzuJr

Liquid Emperor
**
« #48 : 03-10-2007 16:06 »

Lol.

It sucks being a girl, you can't say ay of the funny stuff on Futurama without sounding really strange. If you'er a dude then you can get away with most line but for us girls, all we can say is, "Good New Everyone!" and "No i'm doesn't." Even "Bite my shiny metal ass" just seems wrong. *Pouts*

@ sine - wow - it must be sooo cool having a twin!

Oo - girls can still say Spl'uh, glool, gloviously...
Sine Wave

Liquid Emperor
**
« #49 : 03-10-2007 16:31 »

I don't know, Leela and Amy have some good ones. "Ooh, nice boots, do they come in womens sizes?" could probably run you into some trouble.

Also, having a twin increases your coolness by 3.2 megafonzies.
SonicPanther

Professor
*
« #50 : 03-10-2007 16:44 »

Once, my 7 year old brother went up to my dad and said "When I hit you, pretend I'm using my arm but it's been cut off.". My dad was like "...What?" and then my brother started hitting him and yelling "YOU BASTARD! YOU BASTARD!".

The look on my mom's face was priceless.
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« #51 : 03-11-2007 03:38 »

shame on him!
it's meant to go like this:
"You Bastard! I'LL KILL YOU! You Bastard!
Dave B

Urban Legend
***
« #52 : 03-11-2007 05:03 »
« : 03-11-2007 05:03 »

   
Quote
Originally posted by PazuzuJr:
Lol.

It sucks being a girl, you can't say ay of the funny stuff on Futurama without sounding really strange. If you'er a dude then you can get away with most line but for us girls, all we can say is, "Good New Everyone!" and "No i'm doesn't." Even "Bite my shiny metal ass" just seems wrong. *Pouts*

@ sine - wow - it must be sooo cool having a twin!

Oo - girls can still say Spl'uh, glool, gloviously...

I can see where you're coming from, as if I heared a girl saying that I would find it slightly strange... Its just the way it is at the present day possibly in the future girls will be able to express themselves more openly with potentially raunchy comments like that, but until then...    :hmpf:
Xanfor

DOOP Secretary
*
« #53 : 03-11-2007 06:04 »
« : 03-11-2007 06:04 »

   
Quote
Originally posted by Dave B:
 I can see where you're coming from, as if I heared a girl saying that I would find it slightly strange... Its just the way it is at the present day possibly in the future girls will be able to express themselves more openly with potentially raunchy comments like that, but until then...

Eh, nobody worry, ok? Especially you girls. The only people who will be looking at you funny will be those you wouldn't want to understand in the first place. Trust me, I know.  ;)
Dave B

Urban Legend
***
« #54 : 03-11-2007 06:14 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Xanfor:
    Eh, nobody worry, ok? Especially you girls. The only people who will be looking at you funny will be those you wouldn't want to understand in the first place. Trust me, I know.   ;)


If thats a pop at me Xanfor then I only meant my statement as a general public thing, which personally I am against, it isn't my personal statement of opinion. Its just the way life is nowadays you are lead to think like that unfortunately  :(...
Xanfor

DOOP Secretary
*
« #55 : 03-11-2007 06:19 »

No offense intended, Davie Boy. I understand perfectly what you meant. Sorry if I sounded incriminating. I was actually mostly addressing PazuzuJr. Keep quoting those lines, gal, and I'll pick you out in any crowd!

Dave B

Urban Legend
***
« #56 : 03-11-2007 10:29 »
« : 03-11-2007 10:29 »

     
Quote
Originally posted by Xanfor:
No offense intended, Davie Boy. I understand perfectly what you meant. Sorry if I sounded incriminating. I was actually mostly addressing PazuzuJr. Keep quoting those lines, gal, and I'll pick you out in any crowd!


Ok mate, sorry for the assumption that you would do so      ;) lol

The reason I got so quickly offended is because I feel the same way you do and wish that this wasn't the case, free speech for all is what I believe in      :p. So hear hear, quote your heart out Pazuzujr nobody's stopping ya here!     ;)
PazuzuJr

Liquid Emperor
**
« #57 : 03-11-2007 11:41 »

big lol @ dave & Xanfor  :p

I will now quote like the wind and avoide any object thrown at me because of it  :p
HookerBot 5000

Liquid Emperor
**
« #58 : 03-11-2007 14:55 »

I made a faux pas today.

Me and my friends were in ASDA, and we were trying to find something to eat, but wthere wasnt much, anyway, we were in the bread section, so I said 'How about some bread? Some sexy, arousing bread'. Everyone just went silent.


It was hilarious :P
PazuzuJr

Liquid Emperor
**
« #59 : 03-11-2007 15:09 »

I nearly choked reading that. lol.

earlier, my mum shouted something at me from upstairs which i coulden't understand. After I shouted "What?" about 50 times she came down as i said "You want some lemonade? You saw a big parade? Your student loans have been repaid?"

My mum thought i was being 'Cheeky :p'

I had to explain the joke.
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« #60 : 03-13-2007 10:32 »

I was round my friends house the other day and we were acting out a play, some of our dialogue came from "A taste of freedom". So, as part of it we started screaming (Fry, Leela, Bender run into library) My friend's Mum shouted "SHHH!" up the stairs. We laughed for about 2 minutes.
power girl07

Bending Unit
***
« #61 : 03-17-2007 10:46 »

Quote
Originally posted by PazuzuJr:
Lol.

It sucks being a girl, you can't say ay of the funny stuff on Futurama without sounding really strange. If you'er a dude then you can get away with most line but for us girls, all we can say is, "Good New Everyone!" and "No i'm doesn't." Even "Bite my shiny metal ass" just seems wrong. *Pouts*
QUOTE]

I'm not really bothered about fitting in.
PazuzuJr

Liquid Emperor
**
« #62 : 03-17-2007 15:18 »

it was soooo funny today. Me and 2 friends (One of which was RobotDevilRox btw) were in the town center and as i was walking through the very center or town i noticed that i had a small tub of butter in my coat pocket (The tiny tub you get free at resturants with rolls -  I went out for dinner and kept the butter cause someone wanted loads for when they were going on holiday) So any way, i put my had in my coat pocket and shouted "Hey, the butter in my pocket is melting!" quite4 loudly. A few peopl stared and this group of dudes shouted "Shut up " to me. But my and RDR couldn't stop laughing. It was so funny!
Bendersfan1221

Space Pope
****
« #63 : 03-19-2007 13:17 »

The other day I was with some of my friends and we some how got talking about the moon landing. I randomly said "The first people on the Moon were whalers." then I started sing the Whalers on the Moon song. My friends aren't Futurama fans so they stared at me and said shut up. I love to say "Bite my shiny metal ass" to people who piss me off. I don't care if i don't fit in it's fun to say. I also tend to say "To cancel out global warming we need to have nuclear winter" or "Lets just simply drop a giant ice cube into the ocean every now and then." I also get in trouble with my family if I yell Great Zombie Jesus becasue they are very religious and I'm not observant. I scared my 5 year old cousin so badly that he stopped believing in Santa. I didn't even know he was at my house so I was watching X-mas Story and A Tale of 2 Santa's and he was watching teh whole time now every time he sees a Santa at the mall he screams. So much trouble for that one. :D
RobotDevilRox

Starship Captain
****
« #64 : 03-19-2007 14:35 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Bendersfan1221:
I scared my 5 year old cousin so badly that he stopped believing in Santa. I didn't even know he was at my house so I was watching X-mas Story and A Tale of 2 Santa's and he was watching teh whole time now every time he sees a Santa at the mall he screams. So much trouble for that one.  :D

Yes, Futurama does that to you. XD

 
Quote
Originally posted by PazuzuJr:
it was soooo funny today. Me and 2 friends (One of which was RobotDevilRox btw) were in the town center and as i was walking through the very center or town i noticed that i had a small tub of butter in my coat pocket (The tiny tub you get free at resturants with rolls -  I went out for dinner and kept the butter cause someone wanted loads for when they were going on holiday) So any way, i put my had in my coat pocket and shouted "Hey, the butter in my pocket is melting!" quite4 loudly. A few peopl stared and this group of dudes shouted "Shut up " to me. But my and RDR couldn't stop laughing. It was so funny!

I remember that! We both shouted the quote so loudly, and at exactly the same time! XD
Frisco17

DOOP Secretary
*
« #65 : 03-21-2007 17:46 »

If I had a dollar for every time I said "That's what she said!" or "Just like at the movie theater!" followed by a "WOO!", I'd be rich enough to buy Fox and "Go upside their heads!", I use that one alot too.
Xanfor

DOOP Secretary
*
« #66 : 05-04-2007 05:19 »

You try legitimately saying 'These balls are making me testy!' in front of an innocent audience.

You'll find they're not all that innocent.  ;)

Bendersfan1221

Space Pope
****
« #67 : 05-04-2007 19:01 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Xanfor:
You try legitimately saying 'These balls are making me testy!' in front of an innocent audience.

You'll find they're not all that innocent.   ;)


I gotta say that when the Lab School has our anual kickball tournament month. I'll get a laugh outta any every one.

The other day I was playing darts (and we were doing teams) and I said: "If we can hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate." Every one looked at me like I was nuts (even my one friend who supposedly loves Futurama) and they wouldn't let me talk the rest of the night.
power girl07

Bending Unit
***
« #68 : 05-07-2007 02:17 »

The other day I was at a family picnic and I kept quoting Futurama to my grandma (she's a Futurama fan and I'm lending her my DVD's) and my dad kept telling me to stop.
KurtPikachu2001

Urban Legend
***
« #69 : 05-11-2007 07:07 »

I never quote Futurama when I'm out in public.  I like to keep it to myself.  I once found something I lost and said, "paydirt!"  I was at home when this happened. 

 
HookerBot 5000

Liquid Emperor
**
« #70 : 05-11-2007 09:04 »

Bite My Shiny Metal Ass really works on chavs. They just havent a clue what the hell's going on. The gormless look is priceless  :p
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« #71 : 05-11-2007 09:16 »

I did that to a chav once, they got really annoyed.
tunni7

Crustacean
*
« #72 : 05-28-2007 07:51 »

what do religious families fink of the amalgamated church if they get so angry about zombie jesus and the rabi robots quote (or rab-ot if u will  ;) ?
: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
:  

SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.211 seconds with 147 queries.