Review: The plot:
This issue built up to what seems to be an interesting continuaion in an unneccesary way.
Wasting a whole issue in that school seems very unnecessary since I don't think we will come back there anymore.
I'm really excited to see what happens and were everybody went and I hope they will just turn up again in an ubsurd and/or dumb way just because they need to end it fast.
I want to see a mystery unfold and perhaps a wild goose chase first.The drawings:
The drawings are superb. The characters are sometimes dead on and there are a billion aliens everywhere all the time. On some close-up shots the shading is excellent. Very detailed.The comic:
The comic features a lot of references from both new and old films and are mostly high school or schools in general references. To name a few:
- The breakfast club who sat in detention discussing matters of the gravest importance.
- Harry Potter and his school on the planet Rownling VI.
- And probably others that I missed.
The comic also features alot of other Futurama references such as:
- H.G. Blob and his son Bret Blob.
- Cubert, the annoying little pestilence.
- Bender jacking on
- The lighter aliens fron "Hell is other robots"
- Probably others that I've missed.
The comic has a nice flow and is filled with nice and homey jokes that convinces you that this i worthy of the name Futurama. Bender is alot out of character during thepart when they're in school which both angers and confuses me. I know that Bender get's excited about his projects and schemes but I'm not buying that he wants to impress school kids.8/10 Stars.