First off, i know answers to most questions here are among the nearly infinite topics, but me being a lazy SOB who is forced to work, do i can actually someday soon BUY the damn Futurama DVD's, i can't be bothered with reading every DVD-related post in the past 8 months.
that being said, i'd like to ask a couple of questions:
1. I think i got this, but i need confirmation - Will the DVD season 4 be made up of shown seasons 4 and 5, therefore there won't be a Futurama season 5 DVD, until the Hypno-toad has a little chat with FOX execs?
2. Does the price for DVD box sets varies from season to season, or is it fixed, regardless of the number of discs/episodes?
3. Since i don't own a DVD player (i intend to buy one just so i can watch Futurama DVD', which is the reason behind this query), should i buy a region-free one, or try to seek out episodes box-set that matches my region (BTW, if it is of any relevance, i'm in Belgrade, Serbia - Yugoslavia - Serbia and Montenegro, whatever [my country changes names every few years... i suspect it has something to do with evading our debts
4. Due to my location, where should i try ordering these DVD's, amazon.co.uk or are there other web-sites that ship all over Europe?
5. When will the final DVD box set be released, since i'm an obsessive collector, and would rather wait for 6 months to buy the all at once, than to buy, say, seasons 1 & 2 now, and to have to wait a few months to get the #3, and then a few months more for the 4th season?
so, thanks in advance to those who find the time to answer, and to those who drop in to criticize that i could have found out all this by reading the older threads, please insert tape labeled "Snappy comeback #1" in your tape recorders...