Originally posted by pa:
1. so their legoish sized????
2. are they bringing them out in the uk????
3. will they make ships that are in the same scale
1. These are a little bigger than the Lego's I believe.
2. Don't know yet but if you get the I-Men now (Dragonball-Z) you will probably be getting these as well. Either that or they are sure to be imported.
3. You never know. If these are successful enough to do another series they might start looking at accessories for the figures. Vehicles would be very cool as well as say a news set with Linda and Morbo, or various places from Planet Express and of course the ship itself. Only way that happens though if these are successful.
They are already creating some buzz around the toy collecting community so I think these are going to be a big hit. The heads are more sculpted than the typical I-Men figures so already Toynami is putting a little something extra into it and all indications are that these will sell for the same price as their typical I-Men 2-packs.
RMA Big Piece of Garbage