Hi everybody, tnx for all the enthousiastic reactions. Sorry you had to wait so long for this response, I moved to university and on campus just now, wich took some time and work =]
For everybody who was wondering what program i used to create this, it is 3ds max 6, with use of the default ink & paint material.
I did change the default global supersampler to hammersly (f10->renderer->global supersampling) for more accurate and better looking results. A normally lighted image will be posted soon, probably tomorrow.
I will check out the episodes mentioned above, and then continue work on the right side of the building (which isn't done at all yet
) and the rest of the environment.