Originally posted by futuramaROCKS:
screw you aslate and yes i have asked permission is it my fault CGEF didn't answer after the 9 messages i sent them and another thing there is hardly anything from them on my site
Not to make it look like we're jumping on you here, but usually you wait until someone give you permission to use their stuff before you go ahead. If they haven't responded to your emails, that's to be treated as a no. The line "it's better to beg for foregiveness, than to ask for permission" is not valid in any sense.
Originally posted by aslat:
Your site lacks anything worth visiting. The only thing that i saw that was original/not stolen were the Planet Express HQ Blueprints.
Actually, that picture have been on TLZ's "Leela's Lair" section for years.
Okay, some constructive critisism:
- I agree with aslate, the mouse pointer ring is annoying. I don't like stuff like that.
- Please use another background picture, or use some solid fields for updates, news, and section areas. It's really annoying to read taxt on that background.
- Use thumbnails on your fanart pages, and for the love of god, don't use bmp's. They will effectively chase away any 56k modem users, you'll ever hope to get.
Plus, they're murder on your Geoshities account, you'll burn through your alloted bandwidth just like that.
- Make some original content. Why should people visit your site, if you don't have anything special?
- General sites about Futurama is everywhere. Make something that make your site stand out. Why not make a Farnsworth character site? Or a Hermes site? In short, find a niche and be the best at that. I think it'll be more rewarding.
Just my 0.02$. Good luck on the site.