Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Help Search Futurama chat Login Register

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    Melllvar's Erotic Friend Fiction    Futurama RPG. « previous next »
 Topic locked! 
Author Topic: Futurama RPG.  (Read 1704 times)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Nurdbot

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #40 on: 11-30-2002 03:59 »
« Last Edit on: 11-30-2002 03:59 »

I'll be the DOOP Light-Robotic infantry.

*TOTP Assualt-Rifles drill*
Guy

Professor
*
« Reply #41 on: 11-30-2002 04:45 »

Oh God! The pain!
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #42 on: 11-30-2002 06:06 »
« Last Edit on: 12-02-2002 00:00 »

Zoidberg: Uh, don't hurt me! I am just hungry and poor. (runs) Whoowhoowhoowhoo!
Juliet

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #43 on: 11-30-2002 06:11 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by bartman:
 "Ok" says the man, he comes up to Amy and kisses her on the hand, it was a pleasure meeting you all, now get the food, there is some in DOOP's food unit 74, sneak now and get me these following things: A cake, a burger and fries, Go now!

Amy Hermes and Zoidberg sneaked up to the food unit, you sneak closley inside, past two guards, they see you, but only Zoidberg, you can use him as a distraction, or run with him, choose.


We need Zoidberg.

Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #44 on: 11-30-2002 06:24 »
« Last Edit on: 12-02-2002 00:00 »

Zoidberg: I am needed? Hooray, i am useful!
Nurdbot

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #45 on: 12-02-2002 01:35 »

*Taps the thread*Is this thing still on or what..?..We need a normal poster to be Zoidburg.
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #46 on: 12-02-2002 07:26 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Nurdbot:
*Taps the thread*Is this thing still on or what..?..We need a normal poster to be Zoidburg.

And what is that supposed to mean?
Juliet

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #47 on: 12-02-2002 07:49 »

Yeah come on Bartman.
Kazzahdrane

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #48 on: 12-02-2002 13:48 »

I think we need Amy and Hermes to decide whether to use Zoidy as a diversion or to run with him.
bartman

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #49 on: 12-02-2002 14:25 »
« Last Edit on: 12-02-2002 14:25 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Juliet:
Yeah come on Bartman.

Sorry Juliet, I have been busy with a site lately, and yes, you do need to decide wether Zoidy is going to be used as a diversion or run with him.

Also, as for the Bender and Fry with preacherbot thing, you can either keep on fighting(Which I'm not sure you have learnt enough skills to do yet or not)or run for it, Preachy and Bender now have 100 EXP for part of the fight.

EDIT: And will somebody please do Leela instead, Loki dosen't post too often (I'm not moaning loki, we just need to get her story kicked off)
Guy

Professor
*
« Reply #50 on: 12-02-2002 14:50 »

I'll run away. (Cheese it)
Speli

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #51 on: 12-02-2002 14:51 »

Ditto. (Floor it)
Juliet

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #52 on: 12-02-2002 15:29 »

ok I use Zoidberg as a distraction
Nurdbot

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #53 on: 12-02-2002 15:33 »

*cough*Enter the frightened Robotic Light Infantry to capture Zoidburg.
Chump

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #54 on: 12-02-2002 15:43 »

}I'm Fry{

*Fry wanders in late, totally oblivious to the situation*

What up?
Nurdbot

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #55 on: 12-02-2002 15:46 »

A Human DOOP Guard (One of the Velour-No Trousers wearing DOOP soldiers) runs up and hands Fry a Rifle."Quick,Fight the Charleez back!!.

Do you:
Sell the Rifle
Fight
Walk off.
Speli

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #56 on: 12-02-2002 15:49 »

Hey! I'm Fry and bartman's the dungeon master!
*Fry grabs the rifle, but stares blankly at the guard, not knowing what to do*
Chump

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #57 on: 12-02-2002 15:50 »

*Fry notices that Zoidberg has been captured and shoots the guard with the gun, knocking him out.*

Fry: You're free for now Doctor Z! Too bad Benders not around to steal this guys wallet.

*Fry shoulders the rifle and chases his pals*
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #58 on: 12-02-2002 16:35 »
« Last Edit on: 12-02-2002 16:35 »

Zoidberg: Hooray, I am free! Now I am confused.
Chump

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #59 on: 12-02-2002 16:37 »

You can fill me in on whats going on when we catch the others... ok go.
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #60 on: 12-02-2002 16:39 »
« Last Edit on: 12-02-2002 16:39 »

Zoidberg: Go where? Doesn't anybody here have a map?
Chump

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #61 on: 12-02-2002 17:01 »

Fry: (Angrily) There was a map. YOU ATE IT. Along with my pants!

*Guestures to tighty whities*
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #62 on: 12-02-2002 17:05 »
« Last Edit on: 12-02-2002 17:05 »

Zoidberg: Awww, but I was so hungry.
Nurdbot

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #63 on: 12-03-2002 01:05 »
« Last Edit on: 12-03-2002 01:05 »

DOOP Light Infantry:Freeze *gets shot*Ow..
Generic Robot DOOP Light Infantry:Freeze *bullet bounces off head*

Both of you are captured.Your gun has no effect on the captors.Do you:
A:Surrenders and hope to get some food,Trousers and a Map.
B:Pick your nose.
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #64 on: 12-03-2002 05:39 »

Zoidberg: Surrender and get food? Deal!
Hawk

Professor
*
« Reply #65 on: 12-03-2002 11:48 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Guy:
I'll run away. (Cheese it)

If the other guys are doing it, then I will too! *runs away with Fry and Bender*

computer says no...
bartman

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #66 on: 12-03-2002 12:59 »

Um...who carried on this story here? I'm the DM, ok, I'll have another part of the story for you after the simpsons in 20 minutes.
bartman

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #67 on: 12-03-2002 13:35 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Juliet:
ok I use Zoidberg as a distraction

Amy, Hermes and Zoidberg: You use Zoidberg as a distraction, he runs off as the guards chase after him. "WOOP WOOP WOOP" He cries! while the guards run after him, Amy and Hermes sneak inside, they find a small cake, as they take it, Amy puts it in her bag after wrapping it with tin foil, then as they go to sneak outside, a guard is there, she walks out and locks the door behind her, leaving you trapped inside the food unit, Zoidberg meanwhile is still outside, running away, Amy (Since nobody is hermes) can now make several choices.

1:Look around for a picklock

2:search for something heavy to throw into a window, smashing it to break out.

3: get some rest while you can

4: search for the rest of the food

5:Cry out "HELP!" and hope Zoidberg comes to aid.

Preacher bot: Bender and Fry: you run for it, away from the guards and into some bushes to hide, someone from behind grabs you, it's Leela.

"Leela!"you all  cry, happily and she silnces you, "were all in danger,we have to find the others and get out of here!

Please choose a direction.
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #68 on: 12-03-2002 14:51 »
« Last Edit on: 12-03-2002 14:51 »

confused
Guy

Professor
*
« Reply #69 on: 12-03-2002 15:10 »

Where are the others? Uhhhh. East.
]PaulFSAC[

Professor
*
« Reply #70 on: 12-03-2002 15:57 »

Wonders if Kif is going to get some kind of revenge on Zapp at all.  tongue
Juliet

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #71 on: 12-03-2002 17:24 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by bartman:

1:Look around for a picklock

2:search for something heavy to throw into a window, smashing it to break out.

3: get some rest while you can

4: search for the rest of the food

5:Cry out "HELP!" and hope Zoidberg comes to aid.


OK I look for a picklock.

Chump

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #72 on: 12-03-2002 19:10 »

Seeing as Zoidy and I (Fry) are captured, I choose to surrender to the DOOP infantry in hopes of good treatment, or Stockholm Syndrome.
bartman

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #73 on: 12-04-2002 02:52 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Chump:
Seeing as Zoidy and I (Fry) are captured, I choose to surrender to the DOOP infantry in hopes of good treatment, or Stockholm Syndrome.

But you aren't captured, Speli is Fry (Unless he quit, but I don't see him saying he was) and somebody has mixed the story up, I suppose I can just carry on and say Fry is captured, but zoidy is a diffrent story, he's still running from the guards.

I'll have more of the story tonight, ignore anyone elses story as it's not right.
Nurdbot

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #74 on: 12-04-2002 16:22 »
« Last Edit on: 12-04-2002 16:22 »

Your annoying me with the slowness.Make The Dungeon master someone who posts more that 7 posts a night.
Shadowstar

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #75 on: 12-04-2002 16:37 »

This is an odd game. If the story progresses more to get new characters, I call Roberto.
Nurdbot

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #76 on: 12-04-2002 16:41 »

Bah.I call Flexo.
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #77 on: 12-05-2002 12:38 »

Hellooo? Is this thing still on? DM?
Kazzahdrane

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #78 on: 12-05-2002 14:15 »

All this time, I've never given up. Is Bartman even listening? Oh, I give up!
Kryten

Space Pope
****
« Reply #79 on: 12-05-2002 15:15 »

If this game ain't moving by midnight EST, BAM! You you can continue it by e-mail if you want.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
 Topic locked! 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.127 seconds with 17 queries.