Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Help Search Futurama chat Login Register

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    Melllvar's Erotic Friend Fiction    Futurama RPG. « previous next »
 Topic locked! 
Author Topic: Futurama RPG.  (Read 1677 times)
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
bartman

Starship Captain
****
« on: 11-28-2002 13:01 »
« Last Edit on: 11-28-2002 13:01 »

Ok, this is something alot of other forums have, so I thought we could try it here and see how things go.

Ok, please pick a character and I will edit the list below me eatch time to let others know when a character is preserved.

This is how it works, I start of by saying a storyline for eatch of the different characters, like say we have six players and they are made to split up in the RPG, it would go like this.

Fry, Amy and Bender- you come across a large stoned wall reading the sign "do not enter" there is a door behind it but it is locked.

Farnsworth, Hermes and Zoidberg- you fly the ship, bt it malfunctions, as it crash lands on the planet omacron perse eight, an omacron comes to arrest you, do you run, hide or something else?

Eatch character will have special abilities, you can earn more as it goes along if I say you have learned on (They will come in handy on adventures)

Fry- defend
punch

Bender- metal fist
Bend

Leela- flying kick, karate chop

And the other charcters will develop there own further on, please sign up with the charcter you would like to be out of the whole futurama cast, and the games will begin.

characters
bartman- dungeon master
Guy-Bender
Kazzahdrane- Zapp brannigan
Loki- Leela
*Will add those that join too*


EDIT: Also, if another player dosen't reply withtin two days, another poster may make his move as that character.

I suppose I can start the game now.
Guy

Professor
*
« Reply #1 on: 11-28-2002 13:07 »

Uhhh. I'll join. I wanna' be Bender!
Tweek

UberMod
DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #2 on: 11-28-2002 13:23 »

Looks like a story, that is Fanfiction...

Not sure it'll last long these things usually get closed, I'll just move it though.
Kazzahdrane

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #3 on: 11-28-2002 13:30 »
« Last Edit on: 11-28-2002 13:30 »

Zapp Brannigan please  big grin
Loki

Professor
*
« Reply #4 on: 11-28-2002 13:33 »

I'll pick Leela, though there's nothing about her...
Kryten

Space Pope
****
« Reply #5 on: 11-28-2002 13:55 »

I'll allow this, for now. If it falls apart, I'm killing it.
wu_konguk

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #6 on: 11-28-2002 14:25 »

When I read this I thought some one had devised a proper Futurama RPG ala D&D and Palladium. You know created rules and crap for generating characters. I'm quite dissappointed aah well have fun kids.
bartman

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #7 on: 11-28-2002 15:58 »

Yeesh, mellow out dude.

Why have I suddenly started talking like a jippie?

Also, once we have a Fry we can get started.
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #8 on: 11-28-2002 16:14 »
« Last Edit on: 11-28-2002 16:14 »

I want to be Zoidberg!
Speli

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #9 on: 11-28-2002 16:47 »

I'll be Fry...
Juliet

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #10 on: 11-28-2002 17:58 »

I'm Amy

Ben

Space Pope
****
« Reply #11 on: 11-28-2002 18:36 »
« Last Edit on: 11-28-2002 18:36 »

I want to be the guy who stands over here  :points: who laughs and ridicules you geeks.
Kryten

Space Pope
****
« Reply #12 on: 11-28-2002 21:14 »

I'll be Al Gore. I'm a level-3 Moon Emperor!
BendingUnit1141

Professor
*
« Reply #13 on: 11-28-2002 23:19 »

I'll be BendingUnit1141, the loveable chimney sweep who posts on PEEL for a living.
bartman

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #14 on: 11-29-2002 01:53 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by bartman:
Ok, this is something alot of other forums have, so I thought we could try it here and see how things go.

Ok, please pick a character and I will edit the list below me eatch time to let others know when a character is preserved.

This is how it works, I start of by saying a storyline for eatch of the different characters, like say we have six players and they are made to split up in the RPG, it would go like this.

Fry, Amy and Bender- you come across a large stoned wall reading the sign "do not enter" there is a door behind it but it is locked.

Farnsworth, Hermes and Zoidberg- you fly the ship, bt it malfunctions, as it crash lands on the planet omacron perse eight, an omacron comes to arrest you, do you run, hide or something else?

Eatch character will have special abilities, you can earn more as it goes along if I say you have learned on (They will come in handy on adventures)

Fry- defend
punch

Bender- metal fist
Bend

Leela- flying kick, karate chop

And the other charcters will develop there own further on, please sign up with the charcter you would like to be out of the whole futurama cast, and the games will begin.

characters
bartman- dungeon master
Guy-Bender
Kazzahdrane- Zapp brannigan
Loki- Leela
Gocad- Zoidberg
Speli-Fry
Juliet- Amy
Kryten- Al gore
*Will add those that join too*


EDIT: Also, if another player dosen't reply withtin two days, another poster may make his move as that character.

I suppose I can start the game now.

clampybot

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #15 on: 11-29-2002 05:40 »

 I'll be Clamps
wu_konguk

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #16 on: 11-29-2002 06:50 »

Bartman I meant no offence, I like roleplay games (i wish my mates and I could get on with our Nightbane campaign, mind you we were not obsesive about the rules it was just a time for us to get together) I was just wondering if someone had created tavlbes for creating characters
Par example
Omircroinion
IQ: 2D6
ME: 3D6
MA; 1D6
PS: 5D6
PP: 1D4
PE: 4D6
SPD: 2D6

This is using Palladium character creation sheets.

That's what I thought of when i saw the title that's all. Okay carry on.
bartman

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #17 on: 11-29-2002 07:47 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by wu_konguk:
Bartman I meant no offence, I like roleplay games (i wish my mates and I could get on with our Nightbane campaign, mind you we were not obsesive about the rules it was just a time for us to get together) I was just wondering if someone had created tavlbes for creating characters
Par example
Omircroinion
IQ: 2D6
ME: 3D6
MA; 1D6
PS: 5D6
PP: 1D4
PE: 4D6
SPD: 2D6

This is using Palladium character creation sheets.

That's what I thought of when i saw the title that's all. Okay carry on.

ooops, sorry if you thought I was offended, I was just joking, I suppose I should make it more obvious when I'm joking or not now....lol!

bartman

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #18 on: 11-29-2002 08:06 »

Ok, now the story begins:

At the planet express office, all of the crew are stting around at a table, Fry is looking exremley bored,  as are the rest, the proffesor wakes up Fry with an electric prodding stick.

"OW!" says Fry annoyed.

"Well then listen you worthless ninny" says proffesor farnsworth. "I want you, Leela Bender Zoidberg and the rest of you to deliver this package to Al gore, he's on holiday at the moment and forotten one of his suitcases, he rang his best frind to give it us so we can deliver it".

Hermes frowned "But why do all of us have to go?"

"You see" farnsworth explained "He's on holiday at da nang four, which is constantly at war with DOOPS headquarters, so the more of you there is, the less chance you'll have of dying, Off you go!

three hours later after a long journey, the crew finally arrive at da nang four.

"Ok" explained Leela "I don't know precisley were al gore's werabouts are, but if we split up we can find him faster, Hermes, Amy and zoidberg, you follow the stream down that way, Fry and Bender you go up north were the temple is in the horizon, I'll go by myself because there's something I would like to do first.

And so, they all split up and the adventure began

Leela: Please choose a direction

Fry and Bender: Also choose a direction, Fry gets to pick.

Amy, Hermes and Zoidberg: As you begin you're journey, Zoidberg smells something, he runs of east manically, the one who post first can continue to go on with there journey, or follow Zoidberg, it's you're choice

(Once these choices have been made, the real adventuring begins and it's not just choosing direections, Kryten you will come in later as Al gore, and Kazzadrane it depends how Loki moves when you come in, also if someone from eatch group has not made a move in at least a day, someone else may make the move for him.)
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #19 on: 11-29-2002 09:43 »

(sniffs around)
]PaulFSAC[

Professor
*
« Reply #20 on: 11-29-2002 10:55 »

I'll be Kif, if that's OK.
Hawk

Professor
*
« Reply #21 on: 11-29-2002 11:16 »
« Last Edit on: 11-29-2002 11:16 »

Me be Preacherbot!

(That dude who gets in a fight with bender in Crimes of the hot)


please count me in
Kryten

Space Pope
****
« Reply #22 on: 11-29-2002 12:21 »

I was joking about Al Gore.
Guy

Professor
*
« Reply #23 on: 11-29-2002 13:20 »

Too late.
bartman

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #24 on: 11-29-2002 13:44 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Kryten:
I was joking about Al Gore.

Woops, I'll make Al gore a fictional character then, I mean one that moves how I describe him to.
Hawk

Professor
*
« Reply #25 on: 11-29-2002 13:45 »

We can jump in as characters right? Couse you can do that on Dungeons and Dragons.
Juliet

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #26 on: 11-29-2002 13:55 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by bartman:

Amy, Hermes and Zoidberg: As you begin you're journey, Zoidberg smells something, he runs of east manically, the one who post first can continue to go on with there journey, or follow Zoidberg, it's you're choice


Amy (me) and Hermes watched Zoidberg eating away.

Hermes: Come on you skinking Lobster there no time for food.
Amy: Yeah you eaten something before we left....

I don't know know anything easle to put.

Juliet

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #27 on: 11-29-2002 14:00 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by ]PaulFSAC[:
I'll be Kif, if that's OK.

Is there a reason you want to be Kif?  roll eyes

I'm sorry Paul but I'm not intersting in you. you think just becaues me and Danny are through that you think you can chance with me, Well think again  mad
bartman

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #28 on: 11-29-2002 14:57 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Juliet:
 Amy (me) and Hermes watched Zoidberg eating away.

Hermes: Come on you skinking Lobster there no time for food.
Amy: Yeah you eaten something before we left....

I don't know know anything easle to put.



Um....Juliet, I didn't say it was food yet, either follow him or carry on with Hermes

PAUL: Why yes, you can be Kif, you will come in later with Zapp.

Hawk: Sure, you are now with Fry and Bender.  smile since they haven't replied, you can make there move for them or so can someone else.
Guy

Professor
*
« Reply #29 on: 11-29-2002 15:10 »

I'm still waiting for Fry. It's his decision where we go.
Juliet

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #30 on: 11-29-2002 15:19 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by bartman:
 
Um....Juliet, I didn't say it was food yet, either follow him or carry on with Hermes

oh sorry, ok I would follow Zoidberg.
Hawk

Professor
*
« Reply #31 on: 11-29-2002 15:33 »
« Last Edit on: 11-29-2002 15:33 »

Let's go straight forward!
bartman

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #32 on: 11-29-2002 15:54 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Juliet:
 oh sorry, ok I would follow Zoidberg.

S'ok, anyway, you follow Zoidberg trhough millions of bushes, and eventually you bump into a large man, white haired sitting by a camp fire, he sees zoidberg comic, Zoidy leaps on top of him and steals some crisps out of his pockets, the man moans, "Give me those back, there the only foood source I have, if you give me them back, I can teach you all a special skill, or you can steal some food from DOOPS quarters for me insead, either way is good.  smile

Amy, Hermes and Zoidberg: Do you give back the anchovies, and learn a new skill, or steal some food from DOOP?

Preacherbot, Bender and Fry: You go forwards towards to temple like Leela ordered, from closer view you see some of Al gore's guards, you go forwards to them

"Halt" they say, "you can not enter"

"But we come from planet express, says Fry worried, we need to give him this package"

"YOU CANNOT GO IN THERE, AL GORE IS GONE"

"SILENCE" Shouts the other guards "They know to much thanks to you, get them!"

So, you guys can attack, preacherbot has the same attack as Bender, please say what attack you would like to use also, or you can CHEESE IT!

bartman

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #33 on: 11-29-2002 15:55 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Guy:
I'm still waiting for Fry. It's his decision where we go.

Yeah, new rule, its just the one who posys first who makes the move.

Hawk

Professor
*
« Reply #34 on: 11-29-2002 16:02 »
« Last Edit on: 11-29-2002 16:02 »

I will try to bend that guard..... try to break bend his neck....   evil laugh
Juliet

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #35 on: 11-29-2002 16:14 »
« Last Edit on: 11-29-2002 16:14 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by bartman:
 S'ok, anyway, you follow Zoidberg trhough millions of bushes, and eventually you bump into a large man, white haired sitting by a camp fire, he sees zoidberg comic, Zoidy leaps on top of him and steals some crisps out of his pockets, the man moans, "Give me those back, there the only foood source I have, if you give me them back, I can teach you all a special skill, or you can steal some food from DOOPS quarters for me insead, either way is good.    smile

Amy, Hermes and Zoidberg: Do you give back the anchovies, and learn a new skill, or steal some food from DOOP?

Stealing some food from Doop would be fun   smile
Guy

Professor
*
« Reply #36 on: 11-29-2002 16:29 »

Attack!
]PaulFSAC[

Professor
*
« Reply #37 on: 11-29-2002 16:38 »
« Last Edit on: 11-29-2002 16:38 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Juliet:
 Is there a reason you want to be Kif?    roll eyes

I'm sorry Paul but I'm not intersting in you. you think just becaues me and Danny are through that you think you can chance with me, Well think again    mad

Juli you chose Amy, and as I never saw much hope for Nibbler in the story I went with my third fave character which is Kif.  Since I classify Amy and Leela as joint first favourite.
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #38 on: 11-29-2002 16:44 »
« Last Edit on: 12-02-2002 00:00 »

Zoidberg: I'll already have enough skills, some of them are even medical ones and i am still hungry. Thus I eat what i can eat now!
bartman

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #39 on: 11-30-2002 03:33 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Juliet:
  Stealing some food from Doop would be fun    smile

"Ok" says the man, he comes up to Amy and kisses her on the hand, it was a pleasure meeting you all, now get the food, there is some in DOOP's food unit 74, sneak now and get me these following things: A cake, a burger and fries, Go now!

Amy Hermes and Zoidberg sneaked up to the food unit, you sneak closley inside, past two guards, they see you, but only Zoidberg, you can use him as a distraction, or run with him, choose.

Fry,bender and Preacherbot: Preacherbot and Bender advance, Bender misses, Preacherbot hits and knocks 40% of the guards health off, the guard then takes 30% off of bender's health, and 30% off preacherbots.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
 Topic locked! 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.165 seconds with 17 queries.