Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Help Search Futurama chat Login Register

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    Melllvar's Erotic Friend Fiction    "No, wait, yes. No. Yes. Yes. Yes! The parrot!" « previous next »
Author Topic: "No, wait, yes. No. Yes. Yes. Yes! The parrot!"  (Read 6158 times)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Print
Trombonist

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #280 on: 06-07-2007 13:25 »

I choose C.  Leela is nosy, so she wouldn't ignore it, but she's not rude, so she wouldn't barge in.

RobotDevilRox

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #281 on: 06-07-2007 14:53 »

Damn right.
Writer unit32

Professor
*
« Reply #282 on: 06-07-2007 15:23 »

A. Now THAT sounds liek what L33l4 would do.
RobotDevilRox

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #283 on: 06-07-2007 15:43 »
« Last Edit on: 06-07-2007 15:43 »

Uh... Riiiiiiiiiight, sure it is, WU32! ^^; *Hides*
Trombonist

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #284 on: 06-07-2007 16:00 »
« Last Edit on: 06-07-2007 16:00 »

lolz write runit32i s teh nOOBz1!!!1!
Is leet really neccesary?
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #285 on: 06-07-2007 21:54 »

No, it's not. Never stopped you before though...
Trombonist

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #286 on: 06-07-2007 22:45 »

Me or WU32?
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #287 on: 06-08-2007 10:23 »

Didn't it say Leela, not Leet?
Anyway, the next part of the story could go up tomorrow if I have time.
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #288 on: 06-08-2007 22:16 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Trombonist:
Me or WU32?

Both of you, and me.


Twilight is quite possibly the worst popular book ever written.
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #289 on: 06-11-2007 10:50 »
« Last Edit on: 06-13-2007 00:00 »

The Lost Rune Part 2[/u]
If you selected option A) barge him out the way and look in the case, here's your next part:
You push Fry off of his sunbed and take the case. But whatever was in it, was gone. Fry is holding it and he wasn't going to let go if you're going to act like that, thank you very much.
YOU LOSE!
If you selected option B) ignore the incident, here's your next part:
You walk inside, ignoring the case and what may be inside it. But you don't care. (Now you'll never find out)
YOU LOSE!
If you selected option C) ask him what's in there, here's your next part:
"What is it?" you ask. Instead of Fry answering he just passes the case to you. Inside it you see a map of some sort. But it wouldn't be any use, it was all in Alienese.
"Well, I am truly unimpressed," says Bender dissapointingly.
"We could go hunting for treasure!" Fry shouts with excitement.
"Fry, I hardly think that this will have any trea..." as you say it Fry's face gets more and more glum. But his eyes widen when you stop talking. In the corner of the map was a big red X. But more importantly, next to it was a picture of an eye, just one, big, round eye. Except it was purple. "Fry, this looks like mutant coding of some sort," you say. "We could show this to my parents and maybe they could read it!" You pass the map back to Fry, smiling.
"The can we go on the treasure hunt?" he asks.
"We can go and see what this eye is meant to be, it could be something valuable," you reply.
"I think i'll sit this one out," says Bender.
"Suit yourself".
That afternoon you and Fry make your way down into the sewer. There you find your parents house. Munda opens the door after you ring it. "Leela, Fry, come inside!" When you get inside you instantly realise that Morris isn't there.
"Where's Dad?" you ask.
"He's just popped out to get some groceries... against his own will," Munda replies. "Tea?"
"No thank you, we were kinda hoping to make this quick, we have a question," you say.
"Sure, axe me anything".
"What do you think this map means?" You hand the map to her and she examines it carefully. It takes 2 minutes before she hands it back.
"This looks like a treasure map that one of our ancestors may have buried in a time capsule... where did you find it?"
Fry didn't seem to be talking much, but he answers this question. "I was digging for a den and found it in a metal case," Fry hands her the case. Munda looks back and forth at the case and the map.
"There's an eye on the front of this case, which looks just like the one on the map. I'd suggest you two go and look at where this map starts, there could be a great adventure and secret behind this.
Do you:
A) Start your adventure straight away?
B) Go and look for more clues?
C) Ask for help and advice?
Trombonist

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #290 on: 06-11-2007 10:54 »

Well, Fry and Bender will only stay interested if they begin immediately, and Leela will probably need their help, so I choose A.
RobotDevilRox

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #291 on: 06-11-2007 14:03 »

A!
Writer unit32

Professor
*
« Reply #292 on: 06-12-2007 15:07 »

Pretty cool fic.
*Looks at options*
I take back what I said! It sucks.
Seriously, I choose D. Because A, B and C suck.
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #293 on: 06-13-2007 02:55 »

B

Sine Wave

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #294 on: 06-13-2007 09:30 »

A, because B and C would only do any good if they know what exactly they need to be helped with, which would only be after they started.
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #295 on: 06-13-2007 10:20 »

Whoops, It was meant to say Part 2 on this part not part 1. *edits* There we go.
@WU32:  frown
Pazuzu333

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #296 on: 06-13-2007 13:10 »

I got it wrong and I knew I would but shhhhhhh... I choose B!  smile
Writer unit32

Professor
*
« Reply #297 on: 06-13-2007 13:11 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by FuturamaPac:
@WU32:   frown

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
OK, maybe that was a little loud.
Mwahaha.
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #298 on: 06-14-2007 10:29 »

If anyone wants to make a stupid joke to interrupt Writer unit, go ahead.
Writer unit32

Professor
*
« Reply #299 on: 06-15-2007 02:55 »
« Last Edit on: 06-15-2007 02:55 »

FP!  You're back and you smell like bacon! Why do you smell like bacon D:?
 
Quote
Originally posted by FuturamaPac:
If anyone wants to make a stupid joke to interrupt Writer unit, go ahead.

I thought we agreed about no stupid jokes! Except... The ones I make...
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #300 on: 06-15-2007 07:21 »

EvelynPac's right. I'm getting tired of the whole 'D' thing.
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #301 on: 06-15-2007 10:18 »

People are beginning to become serious. But some people just can't be sensible and pick one option that's actually there! C'mon, this may be some sort of game, but its still a fan fiction.
Writer unit32

Professor
*
« Reply #302 on: 06-15-2007 10:57 »

Oh, there's that bacon smell again. Now I'm hungry.
OK, I pick B. For you, FP. Remember this moment.

@Deca; You meen the "D" option, or the "D:" smiley?
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #303 on: 06-15-2007 13:27 »

Thanks! Oh and why do I smell like bacon all of a sudden D:?
RobotDevilRox

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #304 on: 06-15-2007 14:34 »

Why shouldn't you?
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #305 on: 06-16-2007 03:36 »

...because I hardly ever eat bacon?
On the other hand, I may have time to update on Monday, if i'm not swimming in homework by then.
Writer unit32

Professor
*
« Reply #306 on: 06-16-2007 12:35 »
« Last Edit on: 06-16-2007 12:35 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by FuturamaPac:
Thanks! Oh and why do I smell like bacon all of a sudden D:?

D:

That's what I kept asking.
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #307 on: 06-17-2007 01:28 »

Oh yeah. I forgot that. D:
RobotDevilRox

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #308 on: 06-18-2007 13:24 »

You should smell like bacon! Why? I haven't the foggiest. No! Because you're a member of the Karmic Kandy Klub, and we do all sorts of crazy things like that! Spl'uh.
Pazuzu333

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #309 on: 06-18-2007 16:04 »

So there ner ner ner ner ner! *ahem*
 tongue
And when's the next part coming huh-huh?
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #310 on: 06-19-2007 08:32 »

too much coffee Spork Lady?
which reminds me, can I call you spork?  tongue
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #311 on: 06-20-2007 04:11 »

*sighs and bangs gavel down on the table*

Order!Order in the court!

When's the next update FuturamaPacman?
Writer unit32

Professor
*
« Reply #312 on: 06-20-2007 08:45 »

What? Where did you get that gavel, Deca?
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #313 on: 06-20-2007 10:14 »

Tomorrow will be the update. I promise.
Writer unit32

Professor
*
« Reply #314 on: 06-20-2007 11:49 »

Update not yet available in all areas.
Trombonist

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #315 on: 06-20-2007 16:03 »

I don't know if I can wait that long.

I'm worried about TFF.  It we don't have very many members, hardly anyone posts, and we're short one admin.
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #316 on: 06-20-2007 20:17 »

I stole the gavel from a judge.
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #317 on: 06-21-2007 07:27 »

Wow. I actually kept my promise.
@Trombonist: Not to worry, we're gonna get it all sorted, I'm gonna advertise at school shift+1

The Lost Rune Part 3
If you selected option A) Start your adventure straight away, here's your next part:
You suggest that you fetch some supplies for the journey but Fry is so impatient. Fortunately, the map starts at Madison Cube Garden, not far away from Planet Express. You start your adventure by reading a command on the map. Using your wrist-thingy you translate the mutant language into English. It says you have to go North 10,000 steps.
"10,000 steps?!" moans Fry, "I can't walk that far!"
"Relax, its not too far when you think about it".
"But it will be the end of the day before we do 10,000, and how are we meant to count it all?"
"My wrist thingy also has a step counter".
"What about food? Does your wrist carry that too?"
"Fry, how could you even think about food? You had a huge buffet lunch".
"Well i've been digging, it makes me hungry".
You sigh. "We'll stop and get dinner on the way then". You must have only got 50 steps before Fry decides to talk about where to eat. He sure knows his burger chains. You keep glancing at your step counter to see how far you got. But that made everything slower. You then think it would be a good idea to just take in the scenery. You were travelling over hills and there was a wood up ahead. It was 6pm already.
"Can we get a bite to eat now?" asks Fry
"Hmmm..." You look around but realise your surrounded by woods. You glance at your step counter.
"Fry, look! We've done 9,980 steps already!"
"So only 20 more to go?"
"Yes!" You walk forward 20 more steps and then take a look at the map... There are two routes to choose from, one goes through the woods and one goes through a town. They both look the same length and they meet up again in a jungle. Will you:
A) Go through the woods?
B) Go through the town?
If you selected option B) Go and look for clues, here's your next part:
You go back to the den to look for clues, but Fry just got bored and went inside, you couldn't go through all this on your own, so you go inside too.
You Lose.
If you selected option C) Ask for help and advice, here's your next part:
"So what will the adventure be like?" you ask.
"Oh, it will be a perilous and very dangerous mission, with loads of deadly monsters and scary traps and..."
"err... Ok, Mum, I think we won't go".
You Lose.
Trombonist

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #318 on: 06-21-2007 11:49 »
« Last Edit on: 06-21-2007 11:49 »

B. 
Writer unit32

Professor
*
« Reply #319 on: 06-21-2007 14:14 »

B. There's no downside.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.146 seconds with 17 queries.