Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Help Search Futurama chat Login Register

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    Melllvar's Erotic Friend Fiction    "No, wait, yes. No. Yes. Yes. Yes! The parrot!" « previous next »
Author Topic: "No, wait, yes. No. Yes. Yes. Yes! The parrot!"  (Read 6183 times)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 12 Print
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #240 on: 05-20-2007 03:48 »

@RDR: What about the SS Spamhole?

@Evelyn: Holiday! Don't you even dare boy!
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #241 on: 05-21-2007 10:28 »
« Last Edit on: 05-25-2007 00:00 »

Well, I reckon i'll update on Wednesday, because Wednesdays are good days.
RobotDevilRox

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #242 on: 05-21-2007 14:04 »

You're going on holiday on Friday? I'm going on holiday to France on Friday!

These are some really great ship names, by the way, but I'm still loking for the perfect one!
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #243 on: 05-22-2007 03:57 »

Your going to France! Mama Mia!

Oh, wait. That's Italian
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #244 on: 05-22-2007 11:05 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by RobotDevilRox:
You're going on holiday on Friday? I'm going on holiday to France on Friday!

So you won't be able to catch up on my post count!!! *ahem* I mean, have fun in france!

Secondly, Update! and it's early! Yaaaaaay!

Welcome to a place where... ahhh screw it
Part 8
If you selected option A) Shout to Bender 'RUN!', here's your next part:
"Bender! Run!"
Bender turns to see a very angry ranch owner staring at him. He starts to cheese it. Although it was hard to hear, you could make out that the ranch owner was shouting at Bender.
"I'll get you now robot! You can't escape!"
Bah. what was he going to do, turn the shed into a super powered destructing machine? You laugh at the thought. But your laugh seems to fade as the ranch owner does turn the shed into a super powered destructing machine. Bender runs past you, still carrying the supplies. You follow him, but it was no use. The machine was right behind you, you were as good as dead. All you could do was crouch down and wait for it to happen. Bender does the same. But, instead of the sound of your insides being torn apart, you hear a clank of metal. A tear drops from your eye as you realise he must have killed Bender first. You hear laughing, but, it was coming from Bender. You stand up and turn around, Bender wasn't dead! The machine had collapsed and Bender was laughing at it. Then it all made sense, the supplies Bender took from the shed were actually parts of the killing machine. Still laughing, Bender picked up the supplies and you made your way back toward the ship. when you get there, you take half an hour to fix the ship. You step up into the interior of the ship that you know and love. Carefully taking the wheel, you decide to give the flying-thing another try. Taking a deep breath, you load up the engine and start steering. Bender must have noticed your hands shaking, because he encouraged you. "You can do it, meatbag". You smile at him, but whether he saw it or not you don't know. The time flew by, because before you knew it, you were back on the bluey greeny planet called "Earth". In the window of the Planet Express building, Leela was standing, smiling and waving at you. She must feel better now. You wave back, you can't wait to tell her what happened.
The End[/i][/b]

If you selected option B) Throw your shoe at the ranch owner, here's your next part:
You take your shoe off, and patheticly try throwing it. It missed by a mile. Looking up, you see he has a gun. He shoots you.
YOU LOSE!!!

Credits[/u]
Thanks to: (In order of appearance)
Writer unit32
PazuzuJr
RobotDevilRox
milksong
ZoidFryLeelaAmy
Sedna
Bendersfan1221
jle1993
Trombonist
Decapodian
Pazuzu333
KurtPikachu2001
...and Mr Blonde for helping us with KKK names.

Thanks for playing[/u]
RobotDevilRox

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #245 on: 05-22-2007 14:53 »
« Last Edit on: 05-22-2007 14:53 »

Damn you. I'll post like crazy when I get back though!   evil laugh

Yay! I'm in a list of credits!



Why have a signature if nobody sees it? Show off your siggie today!

Go here and go here NOW.
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #246 on: 05-22-2007 14:56 »

I noticed you chose A and B, then C. So you don't win. What a shame...  tongue
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #247 on: 05-23-2007 03:41 »

Owwww. I didn't win. So, when are you going to start another fan-fic on this thread?
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #248 on: 05-23-2007 10:09 »
« Last Edit on: 05-23-2007 10:09 »

Well, I have a problem on my mind. I'm writing a kind of shippy fanfic right now, but then I though that if your a male acting as Leela in a love-type of way, I thought it would be strange... So, on this thread I can either post that story, or make up another option story type thingy. You know, where you choose what happens next. So, you wan't a vote?
Press 1 if you would like me to write up the shippyish type story.
Press 2 if you would like an option story type thingy.

Edit: OMGWTF!!! I have a great ship name, RDR. How about the Exterminator?
Pazuzu333

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #249 on: 05-23-2007 10:26 »

Ohh.... I didn't win  frown But I WAS in the credits!!!  big grin *presses 1 and 2 at the same time... long pause then pressy-button-thing explodes* OOPS!!!
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #250 on: 05-23-2007 10:30 »

*buys a lever instead of a button*  smile That oughta do it!
Writer unit32

Professor
*
« Reply #251 on: 05-23-2007 14:29 »

*presses 7*

Now you have to come up with 5 more options!

BTW, I pWnd your zombie asses!
Pazuzu333

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #252 on: 05-23-2007 15:15 »

but... but... that means I have to CHOOSE!!! *pulls lever between two options... it explodes too* darn my indecisiveness and my habit of making things explode!!!
RobotDevilRox

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #253 on: 05-23-2007 15:47 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by FuturamaPac:
OMGWTF!!! I have a great ship name, RDR. How about the Exterminator?

Yes! Yes! YES!!! PERFECT!
^
|
|
I actually said this when I read that. I really freaked my younger brother out, who was sitting right next to me at the time.  tongue

By the way - I replaced the destroyed lever with another set of buttons and pressed one.



Why have a signature if nobody sees it? Show off your siggie today!

Go here and go here NOW.
Writer unit32

Professor
*
« Reply #254 on: 05-23-2007 16:30 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by RobotDevilRox:
By the way - I replaced the destroyed lever with another set of buttons and pressed one.

So that's what incinerated half of my planet and drained all of it's oceans!
Stop friggin' blowing my stuff up! It's not funneh!
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #255 on: 05-24-2007 02:38 »

*Press 2*

Shippyness in overated.
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #256 on: 05-24-2007 10:24 »

@RDR: I can freak my little brother out without saying anything.
@WU32: 7?
@Anyone else: That's 1-1 on the vote.
Writer unit32

Professor
*
« Reply #257 on: 05-24-2007 10:38 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Decapodian:
Shippyness in overated.

Damn straight it is!
Pazuzu333

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #258 on: 05-24-2007 12:18 »

I don't know which one to pick... can we have a shippyness option story (hence my attempts to choose both) I won't press both this time... I don't really want to blow up another set of buttons
RobotDevilRox

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #259 on: 05-24-2007 14:35 »

@Evelyn: Oops, wait, I meant to press two. Damn, the button's not accepting my forged coins!
@WU32: No, I'll never stop! NEVEEEEEEEEEERRR! *Destroys all trees on his planet*



Why have a signature if nobody sees it? Show off your siggie today!

Go here and go here NOW.
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #260 on: 05-24-2007 14:56 »

2-0 on the vote, no-one's being serious, I need Coca Cola, wait, I just had some...
Pazuzu333

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #261 on: 05-24-2007 17:20 »

Actually it's 3-1 as I choose both
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #262 on: 05-24-2007 20:36 »

Then it's settled. another option story! Huzzah!
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #263 on: 05-25-2007 00:56 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Pazuzu333:
Actually it's 3-1 as I choose both
laff Ok then, another option story coming soon.

Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #264 on: 05-25-2007 03:23 »

It better be soon or the Angry Smilies will make a suprise comeback.
Writer unit32

Professor
*
« Reply #265 on: 05-30-2007 12:21 »

You just jumped the shark, my friend. How much longer must we wait for thy fic?
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #266 on: 05-30-2007 20:09 »

How long indeed?
Pazuzu333

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #267 on: 05-31-2007 18:39 »

*sings* why are we waiting?
*ahem*
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #268 on: 05-31-2007 21:41 »

Yeah EvelynPac. Why are we waiting?
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #269 on: 06-04-2007 08:58 »

EvelynPac? What next? Erm, we (and by we I mean you) were waiting because I was on holiday. You knew that. Now, the story, maybe next week. Give me time.
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #270 on: 06-05-2007 01:02 »

What next? What indeed EvelynPac?
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #271 on: 06-05-2007 11:05 »
« Last Edit on: 06-05-2007 11:05 »

In this story you are Leela
The Lost Rune Part 1[/u]
The sun is high in the air shining down outside the back of the Planet Express building. The time is 2.00pm, and Fry was making groaning noises in front of you. He and Bender had had the idea of building a den with shade for the hot weather, but Fry seemed to be doing all the work.
"You know Bender, you could help me," Fry says.
"I could, but that would mean getting off my ass and working," Bender replys.
"How about you Leela?" Fry asks "all you're doing is watching"
"Actually, I was here relaxing when you came along and started digging right in front of me".
Fry sighs and goes back to digging. The spade had only got another few centimetres when it hit something. A chunk of metal. Fry pulls it out and starts looking at it. "Hey, Bender, look what i've found,"
"Is it money?" Bender asks.
"No but..."
"Then i'm not interested". Bender was laying next to you. Fry walks over and takes the empty sunbed next to you.
"Here, have some lemonade, that oughta cool you off," you pass the jug of Lemonade over to him and he takes it in one hand, still examining the metal.
"Thanks. This is gonna need washing off, it's really muddy. I'll be back in a minute".
When Fry returns you start to take interest in the object, even Bender comes and has a look at it. "It's some sort of metal case" Fry says, "But I can't get it open"
Bender takes it and puts it into his chest cabinet. Then he turns a dial and shuts the cabinet. "Let me take care of this" he says. Before you can say "Bender, what the heck..." he takes the metal case out of the cabinet, except now it's opened.
"Whoah, thanks Bender," says Fry. Then Fry's eyes widen as he looks at the content of the case.
Do you:
a) barge him out the way and look in the case?
b) ignore the incident?
c) ask him what's in there?
RobotDevilRox

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #272 on: 06-05-2007 14:40 »
« Last Edit on: 06-05-2007 14:40 »

C, 'cos it's most like what Leela would do. Whoo, this day rules! 05.06.07! Hooray!
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #273 on: 06-06-2007 01:55 »

A, it seems the most diplomatic.
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #274 on: 06-06-2007 10:28 »

Aww, you're taking the story seriously, thanks. XD
Decapodian

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #275 on: 06-07-2007 03:18 »

No-one's picked B which is in character because Leela feels 'nosy and opiniated'.
Pazuzu333

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #276 on: 06-07-2007 06:37 »

I pick... A because it's the most fun option  smile
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #277 on: 06-07-2007 11:08 »

...which also could lose you the game  tongue
Pazuzu333

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #278 on: 06-07-2007 13:02 »

Oh well... and you're not meant to give it away... unless you are now going to change your mind... but don't tell me... I don't want to know!  tongue
FuturamaPac

Professor
*
« Reply #279 on: 06-07-2007 13:15 »

I didn't ruin the game, I said could lose you the game  roll eyes If I said "The answer is B" Then that would give it away. But of course I wouldn't do that.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.228 seconds with 17 queries.