Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Help Search Futurama chat Login Register

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    It's got a TV!    Beat the geeks. « previous next »
Author Topic: Beat the geeks.  (Read 680 times)
Pages: [1] Print
Langly
Starship Captain
****
« on: 04-24-2002 14:33 »

THEY JUST BASHED FUTURAMA ON THAT SHOW!!!!!
VelourFog

Space Pope
****
« Reply #1 on: 04-24-2002 14:37 »

can you explain further? that show is hot.  I wish I was a geek
Zed 85

Space Pope
****
« Reply #2 on: 04-24-2002 14:39 »

WHAT SHOW BASHED FUTURAMA!?!  mad
Otis P Jivefunk

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #3 on: 04-24-2002 14:52 »

That Show, what's that?
homerjaysimpson

Space Pope
****
« Reply #4 on: 04-24-2002 14:52 »

This show  http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/beatthegeeks/  .
Nixorbo

UberMod
DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #5 on: 04-24-2002 14:54 »

Again, how did said bashing occur?
Kryten

Space Pope
****
« Reply #6 on: 04-24-2002 15:07 »

Who bashed, when did they bash, and how much?
VelourFog

Space Pope
****
« Reply #7 on: 04-24-2002 15:09 »

They said you guys look like jerks!
Langly
Starship Captain
****
« Reply #8 on: 04-24-2002 15:09 »
« Last Edit on: 04-24-2002 15:09 »

They just called it bad, sorry was away, Q: What show was matt groening showhe made after simpsons
A: Duh
Q2: thos one to the geek, was it a good follow up show for matt, No, with lots of tone in the voice. and a look on his face.
Langly
Starship Captain
****
« Reply #9 on: 04-24-2002 15:12 »

It was obious he didnt like it.  They didnt like sit around and bash it, but you could tell what they thought of it.
FishyJoe

Honorary German
Urban Legend
***
« Reply #10 on: 04-24-2002 15:32 »

I'm not exactly sure what you just said, but still, what a bunch of bastards. If he was such a geek, he would like Futurama. Stupid sell-out non-geek.
Kryten

Space Pope
****
« Reply #11 on: 04-24-2002 15:56 »

We should sue for false advertising.
Zed 85

Space Pope
****
« Reply #12 on: 04-24-2002 16:24 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Langly:
They just called it bad, sorry was away, Q: What show was matt groening showhe made after simpsons
A: Duh
Q2: thos one to the geek, was it a good follow up show for matt, No, with lots of tone in the voice. and a look on his face.
Quote
Originally posted by Langly:
It was obious he didnt like it. They didnt like sit around and bash it, but you could tell what they thought of it.

I say we brutally murder them!  evil laugh

j/k
B.Frankendorfer

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #13 on: 04-24-2002 16:42 »

I saw that this morning and I was pissed too.

The host aksed a question about Futurama, after it was answered he turned to the TV Geek and said this:
Host: "TV Geek, is Futurama a good follow-up show to The Simpsons?"
TV Geek: (With an 'are you crazy?' tone of voice)"Noo..."
Then the entire audience laughs and they do a close up of the people laughing, it was horrible.  I cried for hours.
Langly
Starship Captain
****
« Reply #14 on: 04-24-2002 17:28 »
« Last Edit on: 04-26-2002 00:00 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Zed 85:
 I say we brutally murder them!    evil laugh

j/k

So you say we should BEAT the geeks
homerjaysimpson

Space Pope
****
« Reply #15 on: 04-24-2002 17:39 »
« Last Edit on: 04-24-2002 17:39 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by B.Frankendorfer:
I saw that this morning and I was pissed too.

The host aksed a question about Futurama, after it was answered he turned to the TV Geek and said this:
Host: "TV Geek, is Futurama a good follow-up show to The Simpsons?"
TV Geek: (With an 'are you crazy?' tone of voice)"Noo..."
Then the entire audience laughs and they do a close up of the people laughing, it was horrible.  I cried for hours.

My older brother hates futurama but like's the movie "Dude,Where's My Car?"(worst movie ever made) so there point is?

1000th post yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZombieJesus

Lost Belgian
DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #16 on: 04-26-2002 06:54 »
« Last Edit on: 05-01-2002 00:00 »

Pfffwahahaa "Dude, where 's my car", hahahaa.  Am I glad that I never saw that piece of shit.  Must suck even more than "Bill and Ted 's excellent adventure".  Do you still remember that one?  No? GOOD!

About those geeks.  Count me in for a killing spree.


wu_konguk

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #17 on: 05-01-2002 05:02 »

"Most sunday night's you know were I can be found
yeah, stomping some geeks head into the ground
Just then a green........"
Just Chris

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #18 on: 05-06-2002 00:37 »

What they need is a sci-fi geek.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.086 seconds with 17 queries.