Originally posted by VoVat:
According to that video narrated by Donovan, the original Hank Aaron was one of the people who left Atlanta right before it sank, and he still had his body at the time, so I would imagine it's supposed to have sunk sometime in the 21st century.
It also showed the founder of Coca-Cola with HIS original body, so I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that video is not 100% accurate.
1. Atlanta moves to an island.
2. The Braves change their logo to a trident, to reflect their affiliation with the sea.
3. Baseball is jazzed up, blernsball is born.
4. Atlanta sinks, New Atlanta is founded.
5. Hank Aaron the 20-whatevereth plays, is blowful.