Originally posted by futuramafreak:
1. If it takes 1000 lightyears for broadcasts to reach them, how come the Omicronians get to Earth on the same day.
Their spaceships can travel faster than light. Sure, that's probably impossible, but FTL travel is a staple of sci-fi.
2. Even a poppler can't fit into the ship that destroys Fry's sand castle.
It was an unmanned drone.
3. How can you destroy the city with anti-monument lasers; can't they only destroy monuments?
Right, and if I shot you with a LAW rocket it wouldn't hurt you, because a light anti-tank weapon can only destroy tanks.
4. How does Bender take off his head without unscrewing it?
How come when he unscrews it, it screws back on in the same direction instead of the opposite direction?
5. When yelling how they won, Bender says that it'll never bring back his martini, but he spilled a cocktail.
It was a martini.
6. How does the eye that Zoidberg eats stick to his claw?
Huh? Sorry, I'm not sure what you're talking about.
7. How was that an hour long show? It was only a matter of minutes.
Well, obviously if they showed the whole hour, it wouldn't have fit into a half-hour long show, especially with all the other stuff that happened.