Originally posted by OC_James:
I'd be glad to be a Spelling Nazi. Here's some reasons for why I should be your local spelling nazi.
1. When I was in elementary school I won the school spelling bee two years in a row.
2. With my horrible office job it really wouldn't take much out of my personal life.
3. I hate internet slang i.e. lol, wtf, n00b, etc.
4. I get really pissed off when someone says "Your stupid" instead of "You're stupid" or "Their same-sex partners" instead of "They're same-sex partners"
5. Even though I'm just a spaceship captain I have the spirit of a warrior.
6. I don't let power get to my head.
7. I'm a good speller.
8. I'm editor for "The Groovy Fellers" at tvtome.com
I'm glad you're not the Punctuation Nazi. Do you know what a comma is?