Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Help Search Futurama chat Login Register

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    General Disscussion    Favorite Bender Episode « previous next »
 Topic locked! 
Author Topic: Favorite Bender Episode  (Read 326 times)
Pages: [1] Print
sam004

Delivery Boy
**
« on: 04-25-2004 10:19 »

I would like to know everyones favorite bender episode . Mine is Insane in the  mainframe.   wink
germanfryfan

The Listmaker
Urban Legend
***
« Reply #1 on: 04-25-2004 10:27 »

Searched and found
Gorky

Space Pope
****
« Reply #2 on: 04-25-2004 10:35 »

Thanks for the link, germanfryfan.

To answer your question though, "Godfellas".
zomit

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #3 on: 04-25-2004 10:45 »

Mine would be "Insane In The Mainframe" as well. I haven't seen "Godfellas" yet, but I've heard it's pretty good.
tom123

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #4 on: 04-25-2004 11:12 »

Mine would probably be Hell is Other Robots, or if not that Bender Gets Made.
switch

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #5 on: 04-25-2004 11:36 »
« Last Edit on: 04-25-2004 11:36 »



as said this has been done. saving some time for the admins so they can use there time for better things like making this place great
SlackJawedMoron

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #6 on: 04-25-2004 11:39 »

Oh great. GermanFryFan's created a new fad.
For Which I Applaued him!
switch

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #7 on: 04-25-2004 11:44 »

i know i got that pic of someone on this forum   was it germanfryfan's?
Nasty Pasty

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #8 on: 04-25-2004 11:58 »

Insane in the Mainframe or Hell is Other Robots. Both work and are both kik ass episodes.
germanfryfan

The Listmaker
Urban Legend
***
« Reply #9 on: 04-25-2004 12:20 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by switch:
i know i got that pic of someone on this forum was it germanfryfan's?

Nice to see, that this pic is used.  wink Here's another one:

 
Nasty Pasty

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #10 on: 04-25-2004 12:25 »

'HAHAHA.

REMEMBER THIS THREAD!
germanfryfan

The Listmaker
Urban Legend
***
« Reply #11 on: 04-25-2004 12:42 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by SlackJawedMoron:
Oh great. GermanFryFan's created a new fad.
For Which I Applaued him!

Well it was not my intention! But wow, I created something .
@Nasty Pasty: What do you think, should I change the text?


Nasty Pasty

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #12 on: 04-25-2004 13:45 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by germanfryfan:
 Well it was not my intention! But wow, I created something .
@Nasty Pasty: What do you think, should I change the text?


No, i like it the way it is. Dont change a thing dude.


Bushmeister

Professor
*
« Reply #13 on: 04-25-2004 15:48 »
« Last Edit on: 04-25-2004 15:48 »

germanfryfan those pictures are great. How many have you done?
sam004

Delivery Boy
**
« Reply #14 on: 04-25-2004 16:24 »

Switch u mofo , i bet ur a mommas boy , and u no what Switch (which by the way is a gay name) ur a real pain in the ass so why don't u do everyone a favor and leave the website.
                                BITCH
Bender Waffles
Crustacean
*
« Reply #15 on: 04-25-2004 17:59 »

I love him in all episodes. I think he was the best in I Second that Emotion and Hell is Other Robots. I love those episodes.

Here is the story of the Grasshopper and the Octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for the winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend, ate candy, and watched TV. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns. And also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you???
Teral

Helpy McHelphelp
DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #16 on: 04-25-2004 18:09 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by sam004:
Switch u mofo , i bet ur a mommas boy , and u no what Switch (which by the way is a gay name) ur a real pain in the ass so why don't u do everyone a favor and leave the website.
                                BITCH

::hits alert::

 
Quote
Originally posted by switch:


as said this has been done. saving some time for the admins so they can use there time for better things like making this place great

Sorry, but that's just spam. The moderators decide for themself whether a thread is closed or not, regardless of member-opinion. While it's a nicely done picture, it's basically the same as telling the moderators how to do their job.
Mouse On Venus

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #17 on: 04-25-2004 18:54 »

What about My Thread? It has a poll attached to it!
germanfryfan

The Listmaker
Urban Legend
***
« Reply #18 on: 04-25-2004 19:10 »
« Last Edit on: 04-25-2004 19:10 »

   
Quote
Originally posted by Mouse On Venus:
What about My Thread? It has a poll attached to it!

This one is even better than that I found. I only searched in the "Human Resource Dep." not here.

 
Quote
Originally posted by Bushmeister:
germanfryfan those pictures are great. How many have you done?

Three + several avatars


   
Quote
Originally posted by Teral:

Sorry, but that's just spam. The moderators decide for themself whether a thread is closed or not, regardless of member-opinion. While it's a nicely done picture, it's basically the same as telling the moderators how to do their job.

If they are annoying shall I remove them, or at least change the texts they have?
When I made them, I just thought thy were funny but if they are getting into a stupid reason for spam, it's not funny anymore.
And I'm in the group of spammers, too, as I posted the second one, so I see my fault.

futuramafreak

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #19 on: 04-25-2004 21:33 »

We forgive you.
DrJohnZ

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #20 on: 04-25-2004 21:54 »

I like Bender the best in "A Bicyclops Built for Two" it wasn't mainly about him, but he was real funny in that one.
Pages: [1] Print 
 Topic locked! 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.089 seconds with 17 queries.