Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Help Search Futurama chat Login Register

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    General Disscussion    Make your own Futurama quotes « previous next »
Author Topic: Make your own Futurama quotes  (Read 367 times)
Pages: [1] Print
Otis P Jivefunk

DOOP Secretary
*
« on: 03-27-2003 16:45 »
« Last Edit on: 03-28-2003 00:00 »

Inspired by the Quote thread, here you can make your own Futurama quotes. If Fox hadn't cancelled it before it's time, many many more things would have been said, but here you can make up your own things. You can say whatever you like, but try to keep them in character, and have fun   smile

I overheard this conversation/argument at college and thought it was hilarious, and I've adapted it with Futurama characters   smile

:Zoidberg's looking through the trash for food:
Zoidberg: A fish gullet! Mmmmmmm
Farnsworth: You're talking to yourself!
Zoidberg: No I'm not!
Farnsworth: Yes you are, you said "Mmmmmm"
Bender: That's a first, you actually heard someone!
Farnsworth: I flushed out my ear wax earlier and put it in the trash...
Zoidberg: Well at least I don't have full conversations with myself!
Farnsworth: I need someone intelligant to talk to!

Killerfox

Professor
*
« Reply #1 on: 03-27-2003 20:16 »

i cant think of anything right now, but ill post later on
kip
Professor
*
« Reply #2 on: 03-27-2003 20:20 »

all hail the hypnotoad. *thwwbwaaaahhnnngggangang...*

Kip
spicy_chic_4056

Crustacean
*
« Reply #3 on: 03-27-2003 21:13 »

This is just off the top of my head....

FRY: Hey bender, how is it that you get all the women and I don't?
BENDER: Well Fry, good buddy, some of us got the looks, and some of us got the shiny metal ass.
FRY: Wow, I never thought of it that way. *stares awestruck at Bender's ass* Ooooo, shiny!
BENDER: Oh yeah, and some of us got the brains.
FRY: Huh? I don't get it.
Prowla RX7

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #4 on: 03-28-2003 01:08 »

Leela:  *Eye half shut, not happy*  What are the results on my test, Zoidberg?
Zoidberg:  *somber*  It does not look too good…
Leela:  WHAT DO YOU MEAN?  My tests reveal that I’m pregnant???
Zoidberg:  *confused* Pregnant?  I thought this test was to see if you could make 2 lines, and you only made it halfway! :shows LEELA the pregnancy stick:  See here.
LEELA:  *shocked* Oh No!  Me?  Zapp?  Kids?  :faints:
Carbito

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #5 on: 03-28-2003 03:26 »

So far I like the one Otis P Jivefunk posted the most. big grin
zoidyzoid

Professor
*
« Reply #6 on: 03-28-2003 17:27 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by spicy_chic_4056:
This is just off the top of my head....

FRY: Hey bender, how is it that you get all the women and I don't?
BENDER: Well Fry, good buddy, some of us got the looks, and some of us got the shiny metal ass.
FRY: Wow, I never thought of it that way. *stares awestruck at Bender's ass* Ooooo, shiny!
BENDER: Oh yeah, and some of us got the brains.
FRY: Huh? I don't get it.

I like it!  cool
spicy_chic_4056

Crustacean
*
« Reply #7 on: 03-28-2003 19:43 »

thanx zoidy!
TheLesbianLeela

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #8 on: 03-28-2003 19:48 »
« Last Edit on: 03-28-2003 19:48 »

Zoidberg *leaving the room* .... so a human heart belongs really not to the foot bones. I'm surprised, I'm surprised ...
Leela Do you feel better right now, Fry?
Fry *confused* Yeah, even if my nose glowes red everytime when I tip on my left foot. Does this make any sense to you?
Bender *watching TV* Boooring... Go, watch TV and drink a beer and and will all turn normal.
Farnsworth *going in the room* Who for Zombie-Jesus' sake has eaten the televisionairy-active cookies I've prepared to takeover Saturn? Fry???
*Fry is looking hungry at an open package cookies with the words "for you Saturnians" on it. He takes one of the poison-green cookies and eats it slowly.*
Fry No idea. Maybe ... uh-eh how was the doctor's name again, has eaten them...
Scruffy Second...
spicy_chic_4056

Crustacean
*
« Reply #9 on: 03-28-2003 20:18 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by TheLesbianLeela:
Zoidberg *leaving the room* .... so a human heart belongs really not to the foot bones. I'm surprised, I'm surprised ...
Leela Do you feel better right now, Fry?
Fry *confused* Yeah, even if my nose glowes red everytime when I tip on my left foot. Does this make any sense to you?
Bender *watching TV* Boooring... Go, watch TV and drink a beer and and will all turn normal.
Farnsworth *going in the room* Who for Zombie-Jesus' sake has eaten the televisionairy-active cookies I've prepared to takeover Saturn? Fry???
*Fry is looking hungry at an open package cookies with the words "for you Saturnians" on it. He takes one of the poison-green cookies and eats it slowly.*
Fry No idea. Maybe ... uh-eh how was the doctor's name again, has eaten them...
Scruffy Second...

I don't get it......  confused
TheLesbianLeela

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #10 on: 03-28-2003 21:10 »

@spicy_chic_4056: Uh-oh ... well, it should be about Fry eating that sorta-radioaktive cookies. Well, it sounded funny when I had the idea - in German of course. Maybe the translation destroyed the jokes. :-/
spicy_chic_4056

Crustacean
*
« Reply #11 on: 03-29-2003 00:06 »

It's really the Scruffy part I don't get
Venus

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #12 on: 03-29-2003 00:18 »

i did not write this one. i read it in a fanfic but i loved it so much i just have to share it. It's a scene where Bender is talking to Leela about Fry's love for her.
Credit for this snippet goes to FemJesse in her fic 'Against All Odds' which is posted on TLZ

Bender (takes a long draw of his cigar):  He’s got it for you in the processor. He holds you in his RAM, even when he reboots. You’re more than just a folder on his hard drive. So what if his temporary cache is full? Look, pork-pouch, the answers are so simple. How come you don’t give the guy a chance? No one is perfect… except us robots… we’re built that way. Well my point is, tear down that firewall in your inferior human heart.

Leela: (staring at Bender) That almost made perfect sense.
AJ

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #13 on: 03-29-2003 03:42 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by spicy_chic_4056:
This is just off the top of my head....

FRY: Hey bender, how is it that you get all the women and I don't?
BENDER: Well Fry, good buddy, some of us got the looks, and some of us got the shiny metal ass.
FRY: Wow, I never thought of it that way. *stares awestruck at Bender's ass* Ooooo, shiny!
BENDER: Oh yeah, and some of us got the brains.
FRY: Huh? I don't get it.

AHAHAHAHAH, that's hilarious. I really "heard" them say that.. Well done!! Gimme more.
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #14 on: 03-29-2003 04:45 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by TheLesbianLeela:
@spicy_chic_4056: Uh-oh ... well, it should be about Fry eating that sorta-radioaktive cookies. Well, it sounded funny when I had the idea - in German of course. Maybe the translation destroyed the jokes. :-/

Usually it is vice versa.


I'm watching you. Yes, YOU!
spicy_chic_4056

Crustacean
*
« Reply #15 on: 03-30-2003 16:49 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by AJ:
 AHAHAHAHAH, that's hilarious. I really "heard" them say that.. Well done!! Gimme more.

Thanx! I'll post more wen I think of 'em!


~It's not that I'm anti-social..... I just don't like you!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.117 seconds with 17 queries.