Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Help Search Futurama chat Login Register

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    General Disscussion    Futurama Season 4 Series Finale « previous next »
 Topic locked! 
Author Topic: Futurama Season 4 Series Finale  (Read 1421 times)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
PEE Poll: Futurama Season 4 Series Finale
That Guy   -17 (43.6%)
Morgan Proctor   -22 (56.4%)
Total Voters: 39

SQFreak

Professor
*
« Reply #40 on: 01-17-2003 11:08 »

Damn tie. GO MORGAN!
SQFreak

Professor
*
« Reply #41 on: 01-18-2003 17:52 »

1) I need to bump this up to the top, because we need one vote against That Guy. That means whoever's percentage is lowest wins.

2)
 
Quote
Originally posted by Teral:
Sorry, we had to make it PG. People with access to the R-rated forums can see the original version. Which will be publicised when, and if, Morgan wins this round.

Now what's this about an R-Rated Forum?

"I'm a thing!" -Bender, in "A Fishful of Dollars"

"Watching television shows doesn't create psycho killers; cancelling TV shows does!" --Scary Movie
PCC Fred

Space Pope
****
« Reply #42 on: 01-18-2003 18:40 »
« Last Edit on: 01-18-2003 18:40 »

There's a forum, and it's R-Rated.
SQFreak

Professor
*
« Reply #43 on: 01-18-2003 19:38 »

Oh, that helps, PCC.
Juliet

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #44 on: 01-18-2003 20:36 »
« Last Edit on: 01-19-2003 00:00 »

Morgan Proctor have to go for sleeping with Fry and taking away Bender's chip

I want That Guy to win. He is so cool.

Al Gore´s Head

Crustacean
*
« Reply #45 on: 01-18-2003 23:59 »

Futurestock is the best Futurama episode, IMO. But maybe that's just because I'm nostaligic for the 80s.
Nurdbot

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #46 on: 01-19-2003 01:01 »

Dammit,That Guy's losing.

Kryten

Space Pope
****
« Reply #47 on: 01-19-2003 02:12 »

Uh, no... low score WINS, Nurdbot.
Al Gore´s Head

Crustacean
*
« Reply #48 on: 01-19-2003 03:42 »

When will the polls close?
Tweek

UberMod
DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #49 on: 01-19-2003 03:55 »

I can't believe that "That Guy", the worst character in the worst episode of Futurama is so popular.
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #50 on: 01-19-2003 04:25 »

Stupid voting system! When will you people learn, that only a dictatorship can provide the desired results, which in this case would be, that That Guy wins this poll, so that he would be the loser...  evil laugh


I'm watching you. Yes, YOU!
Guy

Professor
*
« Reply #51 on: 01-19-2003 04:34 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Tweek:
I can't believe that "That Guy", the worst character in the worst episode of Futurama is so popular.

Yeah, but about three Morgan supporters voted for her to leave by mistake.
Otis P Jivefunk

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #52 on: 01-19-2003 04:57 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Tweek:
I can't believe that "That Guy", the worst character in the worst episode of Futurama is so popular.

It's about sharks and sheep...
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #53 on: 01-19-2003 06:25 »

But we all know, that sharks are doomed (sad, but true) and sheep are sooo cute. (Well, most of them, especially when they are on a postcard or something...)
That Guy must win this poll! Give him your vote!
Let Morgan be the winner


I'm watching you. Yes, YOU!
Ricky

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #54 on: 01-19-2003 10:31 »

After watching an episode of Family Ties this morning, where Alex Keaton is a guest speaker at Andy's kindergarten, I'm more determined than ever to vote off Morgan Proctor and ensure That Guy's victory.

"Kids, let's play How To Run A Shop!"
-"Yaaaay!"
"Ok, what should we sell?"
-"Turtles!  -Yaaaaay"
"Turtles!!? No! The turtle market's been pressed since '81! Aw, man... Well, at which price should we sell..."
<kid interrupts> "For free!! -Yaaaay"
"No no no!"
Loki

Professor
*
« Reply #55 on: 01-19-2003 11:09 »

That guy should die! (a rhythm!) :evillaugh
Gocad

Space Pope
****
« Reply #56 on: 01-19-2003 11:29 »

The result isn't correct! I demand a recount!


I'm watching you. Yes, YOU!
Teral

Helpy McHelphelp
DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #57 on: 01-19-2003 16:51 »

I would like to point out that Al Gore's Head have made exactly to posts on PEEL so far, both in this thread, and just in the nick of time to break the tie in That Guy's advantage.

Coupled with Al Gore's reputation of getting involved in questionable elections, I supsect the That Guy Camp have ventured into poll rigging.

I call for an immediate investigation into this. Tweek, Nix, sounds like a job for you guys.

Furthermore I move that if the That Guy Camp is found guilty their champion are excluded from the election and Morgan Proctor declared the winner by default.

Note: This is not (yet) an official statement from the Morgan Proctor Movement. I'm (at the moment) making this motion as a citizen.
Nixorbo

UberMod
DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #58 on: 01-19-2003 18:43 »

Well, unless evan got on from a different computer or changed his IP, they are not the same people.
aslate

Space Pope
****
« Reply #59 on: 01-19-2003 18:49 »

I don't think morgan should win. I voted against her ages ago and just decided to post now.
evan

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #60 on: 01-19-2003 19:30 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Nixorbo:
Well, unless evan got on from a different computer or changed his IP, they are not the same people.

Uh, of course..heh heh heh...::shifty eyes::

SQFreak

Professor
*
« Reply #61 on: 01-19-2003 19:34 »

I think that the Morgan movement should issue an official statement requesting that the rDNS revealing the ISP of each voter for each candidate be publicized, to check for voter fraud. In addition, anyone who believes that he/she may have voted in error should be able to issue a request with an impartial Moderator or Administrator (i.e. [-mArc-]) to check their vote, and if necessary, change it.

Evan's comment, "Uh, of course..heh heh heh...::shifty eyes::" and the POSSIBILITY of voter fraud should be enough to allow voters to voluntarily check their vote status, if not ISP verification.
evan

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #62 on: 01-19-2003 19:38 »

[Nixon] Listen, you peace-loving, sex-happy Morgan Proctor freaks! If you weren't busy smoking your crack cocaine and participating in your 'love-ins', you'd have half-way a decent chance of winning. I'm going to fix you all like how Kennedy fixed the 1960 election! [/Nixon]
SQFreak

Professor
*
« Reply #63 on: 01-19-2003 19:40 »

Which is exactly why I said what I said.
Al Gore´s Head

Crustacean
*
« Reply #64 on: 01-19-2003 20:20 »
« Last Edit on: 01-19-2003 20:20 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Teral:
I would like to point out that Al Gore's Head have made exactly to posts on PEEL so far, both in this thread, and just in the nick of time to break the tie in That Guy's advantage.

Coupled with Al Gore's reputation of getting involved in questionable elections, I supsect the That Guy Camp have ventured into poll rigging.

I call for an immediate investigation into this. Tweek, Nix, sounds like a job for you guys.

Furthermore I move that if the That Guy Camp is found guilty their champion are excluded from the election and Morgan Proctor declared the winner by default.

Note: This is not (yet) an official statement from the Morgan Proctor Movement. I'm (at the moment) making this motion as a citizen.

Al Gore's Head is a unique person... not someone else voting twice on this forum. I live in Chicago, and my IP can prove that.

I agree that my vote might appear suspicious: I did sign up for PEEL just to vote in this poll. However, the fact that I am a new member does not preclude me from voting. As an Econ major at the U of C, and as a future businessman, That Guy has been my favorite (minor) character on Futurama, bar none. I just couldn't stand to see him lose to that evil bureaucrat who removed Bender's brain.
SQFreak

Professor
*
« Reply #65 on: 01-19-2003 21:04 »
« Last Edit on: 01-19-2003 21:04 »

One mystery appears to be solved. My motion stands, however.
Nixorbo

UberMod
DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #66 on: 01-19-2003 22:35 »

::Sigh:: This has just not been my weekend.  Eagles lose, Morgan's on the threshold of losing, and I've got a paper to write by tomorrow morning at 9 that I haven't even started yet.
Guy

Professor
*
« Reply #67 on: 01-20-2003 13:20 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by evan:
[Nixon] Listen, you peace-loving, sex-happy Morgan Proctor freaks! If you weren't busy smoking your crack cocaine and participating in your 'love-ins', you'd have half-way a decent chance of winning. I'm going to fix you all like how Kennedy fixed the 1960 election! [/Nixon]

Sex happy? Crack cocaine? Love-ins? Sounds like the Eighties to me. That's your area, That Guy camp.
Nurdbot

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #68 on: 01-20-2003 15:57 »

Yeah well,That Guy is winning.
Kryten

Space Pope
****
« Reply #69 on: 01-20-2003 17:06 »

Morgan's going down... and this time, she won't enjoy it.  tongue
Teral

Helpy McHelphelp
DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #70 on: 01-20-2003 18:38 »

There's still a few more days to go. it aint over til the fat lady sings. Hey, who's the whale in dress?

 
Quote
Originally posted by Al Gore's Head:
  Al Gore's Head is a unique person... not someone else voting twice on this forum. I live in Chicago, and my IP can prove that.

I agree that my vote might appear suspicious: I did sign up for PEEL just to vote in this poll.

I believe you, it's just the dirty world of message board politics that made me grasp for straws.

Still I wouldn't put it past the That Guy Camp to do this.

 
Quote
However, the fact that I am a new member does not preclude me from voting. As an Econ major at the U of C, and as a future businessman, That Guy has been my favorite (minor) character on Futurama, bar none. I just couldn't stand to see him lose to that evil bureaucrat who removed Bender's brain.

She had to, he was a bad robot.
Nurdbot

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #71 on: 01-21-2003 01:35 »

She was a bad girl.Quite hypocritical.
Ricky

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #72 on: 01-21-2003 03:56 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by SQFreak:
I think that the Morgan movement should issue an official statement requesting that the rDNS revealing the ISP of each voter for each candidate be publicized, to check for voter fraud. In addition, anyone who believes that he/she may have voted in error should be able to issue a request with an impartial Moderator or Administrator (i.e. [-mArc-]) to check their vote, and if necessary, change it.

Evan's comment, "Uh, of course..heh heh heh...::shifty eyes::" and the POSSIBILITY of voter fraud should be enough to allow voters to voluntarily check their vote status, if not ISP verification.

What are you, a Democrat?   laff
Spice Weasel

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #73 on: 01-21-2003 04:59 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by SQFreak:
In addition, anyone who believes that he/she may have voted in error should be able to issue a request with an impartial Moderator or Administrator (i.e. [-mArc-]) to check their vote, and if necessary, change it.


Ignorance is no excuse.  If they voted for the wrong person, that indicates they did not read the rules and are not aware of how the vote is being carried out, therefore should not have voted in the first place.  Just because it isn't going your way, don't start calling for do-overs.  evil laugh
shaddupshaddup

Crustacean
*
« Reply #74 on: 01-21-2003 07:51 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Spice Weasel:
 Ignorance is no excuse.  If they voted for the wrong person, that indicates they did not read the rules and are not aware of how the vote is being carried out, therefore should not have voted in the first place.  Just because it isn't going your way, don't start calling for do-overs.   evil laugh

Hey, I'm feeling nostalgic for Florida 2000.  Why can't we ask for do-overs?  Oh wait, it's not nostalgia I'm feeling.    puke   There should have been a Buchanan selection listed too.    big grin
evan

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #75 on: 01-21-2003 15:10 »

Mom: "Would you like a hand re-count?"
Inger: "Uh huh."
(Mom smacks him.)
SQFreak

Professor
*
« Reply #76 on: 01-21-2003 16:26 »

I think it's over.
Ricky

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #77 on: 01-22-2003 06:54 »

Someone close this thread and declare That Guy winner!
Tweek

UberMod
DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #78 on: 01-22-2003 07:35 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Ricky:
Someone close this thread and declare That Guy winner!
I think this thread should remain open until the correct result occurs  tongue

Nurdbot

DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #79 on: 01-22-2003 08:02 »

*Calls for a better Mod-Kryten or Nix*
It's over.Don't be sore losers.

Now let us Safety dance the night away as this test closes!!.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
 Topic locked! 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.172 seconds with 19 queries.