I have converts! I feel so loved!
Harold Zoid must die, first for being in arguably the worst Futurama episode to date, and second, so That Guy may live! Long live the 80s!Reasons Why Harold Zoid Should Go
1. "That's Lobstertainment" was pretty bad.
2. He managed to screw up a Bender and Zoidberg centric episode, and make it not funny.
3. He's nothing but a washed up old jerk.
4. His existance spits in the face of Zoidberg's mythology, what with parents dying during mating season and the like.
5. There was too much Caculon involvement with Harold Zoid.Paid for by the Committee to Keep That Guy on as Long as Possible