Well, I've thought of another game for us to play. You might like it, but you'll probably think it's stupid. Anyway, it's kind of like Pixel Perfect, but instead of a distorted screenshot, you'll be given three clues. Whoever guesses the episode first gets to post three clues to an episode of his/her choice, and it goes on from there. RULES
1.Try not too make the episode you're talking about too obvious.
2. If you win, you MUST post your clues to another episode within 24 hours; otherwise, I will allow someone else to take your turn.
3. The person whose turn it is should edit his/her post to include incorrect guesses.
4. If the person whose turn it is has neither updated the "Wrong Answers" list nor posted in the thread in over 24 hours, anyone can yoink.
5. You are encouraged, though not required, to explain why you think your guess is correct.
6. If no one guesses correctly after several guesses, the person whose turn it is should post an additional clue.
1. It is part of the Fox run.
2. It is a Fry-centric episode.
3. It is considered by many fans to be one of the greatest Futurama episodes ever.
This one may or may not be very easy. It probably will be.