I saw this kind of thread in a Simpsons forum time ago, and I wanted to repeat the same thing but with Futurama,of course.
This is a place dedicated to confessions,yes! stuff that you want to say confessions or random thoughts/opinions related our beleved show but you don't know where express it.
Can be about certain character ,episode,experence or just an unpopular/any kind of opinon that you want to express but you're afraid or you don't have the chance to do it.
So,yeah I'm gonna start with some:
1. Personally I don't find the Fry/Leela SO interesting as everyone else says or thinks,I prefer them as friends,because they are nore nicer with each other.
2. Fry used to be my favorite character but thanks to Overclockwise,7A and the Freela relationship,made me almost despise him a bit,even if I think he's a good guy and I can relate him (another confession!),I don't like when writers make him look that he only loves for please Leela,I mean he has another friends and hobbies as well.
3. I'm not a huge fan of Bender,sometimes I find him amusing but I hate when the fans and writers treat him like the only thing about Futurama.
4. By the way,I cried with Lethal Inspection because baby Bender.
5. Also I cried with The Luck of Fryish even if I don't have siblings,again Fry has something that touches my heart, that's why I find him annoying in 7A because he only whines and wow,that isn't special anymore.
6. I know that Jurassic Bark is a very sad episode,but I really hate when people treats it as the only Futurama's sad episode.
7. I really hate Futurama's memes,and think about how Fry's meme is canon makes me cringe.
8. Unlike almost everyone think,I really like Neutopia and my heart breaks a little everytime that someone says that is the worst Futurama episode ever.
9. And talking about the best Futurama episode ever,I think is Zapp Dingbat.I already said that Fry used to be my favorite character but everything changed when I saw that episode. It made me realize Zapp can be a nice gentleman(also I admire his confidence for do things,even if aren't good at all),and yeah I already liked him before so,my first and second favorite characters changed places
10. I don't find Cubert and Dwight annoying,they are kinda cute.
11. I'm so slow that I didn't understand the I.C Weiner as little and I just discovered like 3 or 4 years ago.
12. When I started to see the series with the original dub in english,I really hated Billy West's voice for Fry at first.
13. I usually don't hate fictional characters seriously but I can't stand Amy because she reminds me to some people that I hate,the similitaries are wow ,so scary,so yeah I cannot unseen that.
14. Anyway I prefer her in early seasons when the writers made her a bit slow but now,they show her as "wow she is pretty and almost a genius!" then,is impossible for me like her.
15. Anyway I prefer Kif/Amy relationship than Fry/Leela one.
16. In fact the ending of Proposition Infinity is my favorite in the whole series,because Kif and Amy.
17. In change I really hate Butterjunk Effect is the worst thing ever,especially that ending (Butterfry,what the hell?).
18. I really miss see Cubert for some reason.
19. Insane in Mainframe was my first Futurama episode and I always watch it in the day when I "fell in love" with the series (December 22th).
20. Thanks to Futurama I learned english,because I wanted to know what people said on internet and I'm very thankful for that.
And that's all I can remember at the moment, so feel free to add your own confessions! and remember this is just for fun so please be respectful about everyone else confessions.