Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Help Search Futurama chat Login Register

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    General Disscussion    Scary Door - Ideas « previous next »
Author Topic: Scary Door - Ideas  (Read 671 times)
Pages: [1] Print
Jonocheese

Bending Unit
***
« on: 04-11-2006 10:25 »

Yeah, It was a great Mini-show on the ending of Spanish Fry but do you think that if there was to be any more futurama episodes made, that it should feature the scary door on the end credits. Give us your ideas.   big grin

I <3 Futurama!!!
Dave B

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #1 on: 04-11-2006 13:37 »

Yeah that would be cool I mean everytime i saw one of those it made me laugh!

"...You've gotta believe me!"

"Why should I believe you, your Hitler!"

"Eva Braud, help me...!"

Eva Braud reveals insect alien!

"NOOOOOOOOOOO"

LMAO funny material in those little shorts!

So I'm all for the future use of these shorts (pun intended  big grin)

Brain: It appears we are in the presence of the fabled one, but without his Scooty-Puff Jr he cannot escape ha ha ha, huh!

Brain: A quantum-interphase bomb, are you insane in the membrane!?

Fry: You got it poindexter!

TomAllen

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #2 on: 04-11-2006 14:04 »

"Scary Door" over the end credits (or opening credits) would be fun.  So would more of "All My Circuits".  Linda and Morbo would be great, too.  In short (too late), Futurama has plenty of TV shows inside the TV show.  As long as we get more Futurama, I'd gladly watch all three.  *crosses fingers*
futurefreak

salutatory committee member
Moderator
DOOP Secretary
*
« Reply #3 on: 04-11-2006 14:06 »

heh, the most evilest creature of all... "it was man!"
miss_bender

Starship Captain
****
« Reply #4 on: 04-11-2006 19:13 »

I love the scary door it's hilarios I also like the tales of interest thos are good too.
BeanBeanBean!

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #5 on: 04-12-2006 19:12 »

Tales of interest are way better than the scary door. But by tales of interest you mean anthology of interest right? Yeah sorry. I had a blonde moment there.
H. G. Blob

Professor
*
« Reply #6 on: 04-12-2006 20:40 »

They don't like to be called 'blondes' they prefer 'A detour off the information superhighway'.

But I'd prefer more Anthology of Interest to Scary Doors (who wouldnt). I wonder why they didn't do an Anthology of Interest for season 4 box set.
Dave B

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #7 on: 04-13-2006 06:25 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by H. G. Blob:
They don't like to be called 'blondes' they prefer 'A detour off the information superhighway'.

But I'd prefer more Anthology of Interest to Scary Doors (who wouldnt). I wonder why they didn't do an Anthology of Interest for season 4 box set.

Me too lol but thats not the question
Blane

Professor
*
« Reply #8 on: 04-13-2006 08:16 »
« Last Edit on: 04-13-2006 08:16 »

Write your own scary door scene
&
Scary Door Intro Ideas

But they are fairly old and one is in the FanFic section. They're there though if you want them.
dawoodz
Starship Captain
****
« Reply #9 on: 04-13-2006 08:47 »

Your neutralness' view on the scary door?

"I have no strong feelings either way and all I know is my gut says maybe"
shinyass

Liquid Emperor
**
« Reply #10 on: 04-13-2006 08:50 »
« Last Edit on: 04-13-2006 08:50 »

"Put the metal to the pedal to the other metal!"
how about that? Could be on the scary door?
I mean, a phrase like that could be in use, say otherwise!  smile
Jonocheese

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #11 on: 04-13-2006 14:35 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by BeanBeanBean!:
Tales of interest are way better than the scary door. But by tales of interest you mean anthology of interest right? Yeah sorry. I had a blonde moment there.
You do bring up a good point about tales of interest. Maybe if you combined scary door and tales of interest together for new episodes then you would make a great futurama episode.

QueenOfRobonia

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #12 on: 04-14-2006 03:31 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by futurefreak:
heh, the most evilest creature of all... "it was man!"

The casual-ness of the "It turns out it was man." is what makes that so great.

There should have been more of the Scary Door.
Amy101001

Delivery Boy
**
« Reply #13 on: 04-16-2006 01:08 »

^ i agree with you QueenOfRobonia, on both of your statements!
agent69

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #14 on: 04-16-2006 01:18 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Jonocheese:
 
Quote
Originally posted by BeanBeanBean!:
Tales of interest are way better than the scary door. But by tales of interest you mean anthology of interest right? Yeah sorry. I had a blonde moment there.
You do bring up a good point about tales of interest. Maybe if you combined scary door and tales of interest together for new episodes then you would make a great futurama episode.


Impossible! unless you had the what if machine in the scary door but that would be pointless. You may as well try to make a time machine without a tennis racket.

If you smile the world will smile with you but if you fart you will stand alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.086 seconds with 18 queries.