1. Technically? Bad ratings. Actually? FOX was not a fan of it or the freedom Matt Groening demanded in producing it.
2. Not 100% confirmed. Billy West seems to think it is a go, and Matt Groening has unofficially mentioned at least one movie as a go, but there has been no official announcement.
So keep your fingers crossed. The plot of this could-be movie is unknown at this time
3. You are a ‘shipper.’ There are tons of them around here, roaming free like the majestic buffalo... or something. You are not alone. You’ll see their relationship develop if you watch all of seasons 3 and 4, but don’t expect anything drastic, as you've seen it's all inconclusive.
4. Uh... this one for forums, www.gotfuturama.com
for news and info, www.futurama-madhouse.com.ar
for fan art and fiction, http://www.ssfuturama.com.ar
for flash games.
5. Season 2 is probably my least favorite of the four if I had to choose, so I’m inclined to agree a bit, but every season had it’s high and low points. The end of season two had War is the H-word, AOI 1, and Mother’s Day, all spectacular episodes.
Welcome to PEEL, KyanVrezpor and enjoy your stay here. I'll find the FAQ if you give me a minute... or maybe someone else will be so kind.