Futurama   Planet Express Employee Lounge
The Futurama Message Board

Design and Support by Can't get enough Futurama
Help Search Futurama chat Login Register

PEEL - The Futurama Message Board    General Disscussion    Yet another appearance on "The Simpsons" « previous next »
Author Topic: Yet another appearance on "The Simpsons"  (Read 1376 times)
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
GreyThinkyWhale

Professor
*
« Reply #80 on: 04-29-2005 16:33 »
« Last Edit on: 04-29-2005 16:33 »

For all you people who are complaining about the flaws in Bender, my theory is that since Bender was built in 2996ish and the episode was set around 2020ish, it is not Bender, but an early bending unit.
-------------------------------
Oh yeah! My first TOTPD! Go me!
T-Veronica

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #81 on: 04-30-2005 13:59 »

But didn't they use John DiMaggio to voice him? I guess there's a chance that the had a bending unit with the same programmed voice, but I really just think that they weren't intending for us to view it that realistically.

"This is how I deal with insignificant bugs," said the spider to the fly, "How do you wish to die?"
Bandit Ruler

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #82 on: 04-30-2005 18:14 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by cujoe169:
I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed it as well, and the fans at [as] rubbed all the glory in my face. I would have killed to get a clip of that breif seconds of happiness. Honestly, I really don't care if it was badly done, I just want my Bender.   frown

 eah.proboards58.com

The FOB conspiracy against FOX will be up on January 1st!!! For more info, see the link above.
GreyThinkyWhale

Professor
*
« Reply #83 on: 04-30-2005 20:07 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by T-Veronica:
But didn't they use John DiMaggio to voice him? I guess there's a chance that the had a bending unit with the same programmed voice,
Just like Flexo.


 
Quote
Originally posted by T-Veronica:
but I really just think that they weren't intending for us to view it that realistically.
Nor was it intended for people to care about the flaws...
David A

Urban Legend
***
« Reply #84 on: 04-30-2005 20:25 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by GreyThinkyWhale:
For all you people who are complaining about the flaws in Bender, my theory is that since Bender was built in 2996ish and the episode was set around 2020ish, it is not Bender, but an early bending unit.

Or maybe it was just a throwaway gag that occured while Bart and Lisa were watching a simulation of the future as predicted by Professor Frink.

You do realize that Futurama isn't the future of The Simpsons, right?  The Simpsons is fictional on Futurama, and Futurama is fictional on The Simpsons.

Speak softly. Drive a Sherman tank.
GreyThinkyWhale

Professor
*
« Reply #85 on: 04-30-2005 20:42 »

Yea, yea, I know... I'm just sick of all these people who are offended by the flaws in Bender.
T-Veronica

Bending Unit
***
« Reply #86 on: 05-01-2005 14:55 »

 
Quote
Originally posted by Bandit Ruler: I missed it as well, and the fans at [as] rubbed all the glory in my face. I would have killed to get a clip of that breif seconds of happiness. Honestly, I really don't care if it was badly done, I just want my Bender.    frown
On the Leela Zone, in the clips section, you can find said clip. Enjoy. ;o)


"This is how I deal with insignificant bugs," said the spider to the fly, "How do you wish to die?"
bart182

Professor
*
« Reply #87 on: 05-30-2005 00:51 »

here's a clip of this if anyone wants it http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0486KU1P

[Jon] - [my winamp statistics]
[CGEF - gotfuturama.com]
[Futurama Collectorama! - enjoyslurm.com]

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines | some icons from famfamfam
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: "Futurama" TM and copyright FOX, its related entities and the Curiosity Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. As a fan site, this Futurama forum, its operators, and any content on the site relating to "Futurama" are not explicitely authorized by Fox or the Curiosity Company.
Page created in 0.096 seconds with 17 queries.